• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

British & Irish Lions tour of New Zealand (2017)

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Setanta (Irish) died and BeIN (Qatari? Saudi) took over all their licenses.

Not sure if they still exist anywhere.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I can't wait for this series and will be cheering hard for the All Blacks, mainly because Gatland is coaching the Lions and they'll have a majority of English players in the 23.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Poite, Peyper and Garces.
Well that’s that fucked then

Fucking Garces. The guy who got his reffing badges from a Wheaties box of croissants.

And Poite? I knew that fucking name sounded familiar

http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/co...gton-27-august-2016.17070/page-57#post-874432

WizardLollipop.jpg

"Scrum collapse? Who got the last penalty? Just even it up then. That's Rugby 101."

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It gets better, they'll be AR's for each other. All we need now is for Ayoub & Veldsman to be appointed as the TMO's................

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
Oh shush. Was it not Poite who red cardwd Bismarck?

You are lucky to have a SH ref because that will allow for continuitywhich should suit the ABs.

I expect the B&I Lions to struggle in the first test and then be more competitive in the tests where the French refs are involved. Remember the French don't like the Brits all that much so you are extraordinary fortunate.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Oh shush. Was it not Poite who red cardwd Bismarck?

You are lucky to have a SH ref because that will allow for continuitywhich should suit the ABs.

I expect the B&I Lions to struggle in the first test and then be more competitive in the tests where the French refs are involved. Remember the French don't like the Brits all that much so you are extraordinary fortunate.
nothing to do with bias, perceived or otherwise. more to do with raging gallic anal-c**ting egomaniacal ineptitude.

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
nothing to do with bias, perceived or otherwise. more to do with raging gallic anal-c**ting egomaniacal ineptitude.
That is true. I have told my girlfriend I have nothing against any ref bar a Frenchie, mostly because I don't understand them.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
You know, after reading that, I actually checked the wikipedia page to see if DP had been doing some sly editing.