• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

British & Irish Lions tour of New Zealand (2017)

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
The Junior All Blacks. But they haven't taken the field for almost a decade. I would much rather have them playing most matches in place of the Maori -- though not the Lions tour match.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The drizzle has turned to mist, very Tūhoe (children of the mist) as we get underway with the same haka as back in '05. Game on, Pom & Celt mofos!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
MAB have no business being within 10-15 of BIL, yet they are. If this really is the Lions "A" team & game, God help them next week.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^^^ Next one will surely be a YC. Luckily it was outside the 22 so they get away with a "final" warning (another? Thought I heard one after the last one).

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Maori ABs playing like a group that has just come together for one game. Scoreline currently the one expected. Surprised it took till the second halfbefore a lions try.

I don't think Shag will be having sleepless nights over what he is watching tonight.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
BOOORRING. Maori a stupid rabble. Chiefs Intersteller Backline Option +3 a damp squib, Lions taking a leisurely piss in the radiator tank.

Despite TJ’s colossal hard-on for the Lions (maybe all them crackers beating brothers reminds him of the Cantabs beating the blues haha fucken closet racist wanker) his newfound heroes still couldn’t break the line. Coupla waddly scrum tries for the tourists and the maoris completely unable to hold the ball and that was that.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Warren is very pleased. Winning the first test and all since apparently the Maori ABs are almost the same as the real ABs. He can now claim 1 from 4 if it all goes bad.

Mid week Chiefs should give them a fright and NZ commentators will get all misty eyed over the legend that is Beaver, assuming he plays. Pressure on for Chiefs now that the Highlanders B team got a win.