• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies v Chiefs - R6 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I thought Larkham was meant to be a great attacking coach? we're awful with ball in hand.

The Brumbies seem almost 'restrained' in attack. I keep expecting something a bit more extravagant, but it doesn't come. This backline should have more flair. It seems odd with Larkham directing traffic. Sure the Chiefs are mercurial but still............

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
I'm not sure about recover the Bledisloe this year taking advantage of the departure of legends like McCaw, Nonu, Carter and Conrad Smith. A side with 9 Wallabies is losing comfortably against a side with 2 ABs

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Yo, Canberra! youse all still with us? Gone awful quiet down those ways.....

Cue Brumbies try. You'd think I'd have learnt by now but noooooooo......

Anyhow, Frady gives away his 2,000th penalty, Cruden does the bizzo, 29-20 with 21 on the clock & I'm zipping it for the next 20............

saulityvi

Syd Malcolm (24)
I'm not sure about recover the Bledisloe this year taking advantage of the departure of legends like McCaw, Nonu, Carter and Conrad Smith. A side with 9 Wallabies is losing comfortably against a side with 2 ABs
Depends on how you count them
Ngatai is surely the front runner for the AB 12 jersey, Brad Weber is propably 3rd half back, DMcK should be pushing for a squad spot on the EOYT, ditto Lowe.

Hika Elliot is capped, Leitch Japan international, Seu and Sanders are names for the future, this Chiefs team is very very good.

Reactions: ACR
Status
Not open for further replies.