• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Chiefs - R6 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I thought Larkham was meant to be a great attacking coach? we're awful with ball in hand.

The Brumbies seem almost 'restrained' in attack. I keep expecting something a bit more extravagant, but it doesn't come. This backline should have more flair. It seems odd with Larkham directing traffic. Sure the Chiefs are mercurial but still............

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I hate the McKenzie's smile in every of his conversions

It's kinda creepy, isn't it? But as long as it works at least twice as often than not, who cares? In saying that, he wouldn't want to be missing say a RWC Final-winner after doing the grin, he'd be on the next ("paddle it yourself, fucktard") canoe to Pitcairn.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
I'm not sure about recover the Bledisloe this year taking advantage of the departure of legends like McCaw, Nonu, Carter and Conrad Smith. A side with 9 Wallabies is losing comfortably against a side with 2 ABs

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yo, Canberra! youse all still with us? Gone awful quiet down those ways.....

Cue Brumbies try. You'd think I'd have learnt by now but noooooooo......

Anyhow, Frady gives away his 2,000th penalty, Cruden does the bizzo, 29-20 with 21 on the clock & I'm zipping it for the next 20............

saulityvi

Syd Malcolm (24)
I'm not sure about recover the Bledisloe this year taking advantage of the departure of legends like McCaw, Nonu, Carter and Conrad Smith. A side with 9 Wallabies is losing comfortably against a side with 2 ABs
Depends on how you count them
Ngatai is surely the front runner for the AB 12 jersey, Brad Weber is propably 3rd half back, DMcK should be pushing for a squad spot on the EOYT, ditto Lowe.

Hika Elliot is capped, Leitch Japan international, Seu and Sanders are names for the future, this Chiefs team is very very good.

Reactions: ACR
Status
Not open for further replies.