• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Chiefs - R6 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
well I didnt expect 3 weeks but it is what it is... Must have been worse than I thought... I look forward to pococks return after a short rest...

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Capture Pocock.JPG

pjm

Billy Sheehan (19)
Kudos to Pocock for copping to what he did. I suspect, too, that his "remorse" was likely somewhat more genuine that what we've seen from others in the past. I still think three actual matches would've been fair, tho.

Mate don't give him brownie points for this.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)

Agree. it was a pretty nasty piece of foul play. Watching Leitch flailing against him while Pocock deliberately choked him was not pleasant viewing.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)

Not giving him brownie points, just saying he & the Brumbies appear not to have treated this with the contempt generally shown. Like I said, three actual matches would've been fair I.e. four weeks for the offence less one week for the guilty plea & previously clean record.

pjm

Billy Sheehan (19)
Not giving him brownie points, just saying he & the Brumbies appear not to have treated this with the contempt generally shown. Like I said, three actual matches would've been fair I.e. four weeks for the offence less one week for the guilty plea & previously clean record.

Pretty hard when there's video of you strangling a guy. If this was a court of law the only way he could of got out of that was to plead insane.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
By geez I like Poey as a player etc, and don't really think he was trying to do anything really evil, more careless than anything, but f*** me his face book apology is certainly a bit over the top, and making it hard to keep my brekky down. A simple 'sorry I stuffed up' would of been quite bloody sufficient!!

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
All that duty in 2-3 months? Good thing he's getting the rest in early.

Any break is good at this level. Don't forget that the starter ABs don't play the first rounds and the starter Springboks can't play 5 games in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.