• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v. Highlanders Super Rugby R9 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Justin Marshall is probably as impartial as you can get for a Kiwi commentator, almost excruciatingly so to the point where he disagrees with referee decisions against opposing team for the sake of it.
On another note, omit G Smith and Speight from my fantasy team - they score meat pies..

hazzaj

Alfred Walker (16)
who is the commentator - justin something? he is like an aussie in the sense of being a bias. it is funny seeing it from the other point of view. it must be SOOOO annoying for non-aussies watching an aussie game, even aussies hate aussie commentators so the kiwis and saffas must really really hate them hahaha

Justin who??? Are you joking? Delete your account and give Yourself 50 uppercuts

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Stupidly deliberate penalties like that fuck up the game.

I hate when the reds do it on their line, and I hate it when the brumbies do it.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
50 minutes gone, 12-23 to the Brumbies. Not sure who scored recently for the Brumbies? Could anyone enlighten me please

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
50 minutes gone, 12-23 to the Brumbies. Not sure who scored recently for the Brumbies? Could anyone enlighten me please

It's 30-12. In the second half Nic White kicked a 47m penalty. Then Christian knocked a 25m penalty over. Then Tomane scored a breakaway try, converted.. to make it 30-12.

T

tranquility

It's 30-12. In the second half Nic White kicked a 47m penalty. Then Christian knocked a 25m penalty over. Then Tomane scored a breakaway try, converted.. to make it 30-12.

Magic little purple patch by the sounds.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Highlanders are their own worst enemies. Brumbies aren't back to their best, but they certainly look a hell of a lot better than the last few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.