• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Reds rd1 SR2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
You apparently haven't seen Andrew up close. He is a big unit. I would be more concerned about any opposition's 13 trying to stop him rather than him having trouble the other way.

He ain't 104kgs. He looks pretty slim.

Andrew+Smith+Super+Rugby+Rd+6+Brumbies+v+Waratahs+nVqJr0jeMbEl.jpg
Andrew+Smith+Super+Rugby+Rd+3+Brumbies+v+Cheetahs+EPHg3s4Bwg-l.jpg

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
It'll also be his 50th cap....

That makes it even sweeter. I hope he can pick up some of his old form (his style reminded me a bit of Ben Tune) and give the Wallabies someone else to think about.
Though I hope he's no more than solid in his comeback tonight. ;-)

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Not only am I surprised (and happy) to see Toua starting tonight, but I'm surprised that he is still on the Reds roster. He has been around the Reds for a long time now as has maybe played less than 5 total games. He must be some talent because a lot of faith has been shown in him over the years during his many injuries.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
6'5" Really? That's a big unit in the backline. Andrew Smith is a bit of a forgotten man in Australian Rugby, hope he does well this year.

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
I hope he can pick up some of his old form (his style reminded me a bit of Ben Tune)

I could never figure out exactly why I loved Rathbone's game so much... now I know! Tuney, one of my all-time favourites. Pity about his knees

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Wow, double standards from the ref there.........

If that wasn't the same as Pocock's attempt.........

Thankfully justice with the missed attempt........

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Yeah, pretty sure the ref's just out to get the brumbies.

btw spewing I forgot to putt Mogg in my dream team. He's already racked up a few points I think.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Indeed........ just need to have consistency.......

If the first one was a penalty than so was the second..........

Status
Not open for further replies.