• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Sharks, round 13 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Steyn manages to kick a penalty punt out over the in goal line.

First scrum?
it goes laterally and the ref gives it to the sharks as he said white should have fed it.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Brums force a good turnover and get the advantage which is squandered despite some enterprising play and they take the kick at goal.

Lealiifano to kick from 30ish and he nails it

6-3 Brums

36min gone

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Steyn puts the restart into row Z, Shorks destroy Brumbies scrum but get away with it. Mvovo knocks on so Brums get one more shot. Possibly the worst game of footy I've seen since England v Wales 1987 RWC.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Terrible scrum from the brums but they luckily end up with it.

The resultAnt kick from white causes Mvovo to knock on.

Another scrum inside the sharks half now. Can the Brums be solid?

It rotates over 90 but it's one of those rotations which is a penalty to the team feeding. Not great, but the brums kick at goal thru LL.

misses and it's 6-3 at half time.

It's been an intense half but probably boring for anyone looking for razzle dazzle

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
How is it a poor game of footy? What because no tries have been scored? Two big physical packs going at it, great stuff.
Because it doesn't include a kiwi team.

I'm loving it. Who said you need try's to make a good game.

The kicking has been poor but the forwards are making up for that.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Exactly there smashing each other ..testing their kicking games.. Im loving it.. Get the shit fight on..fancy backs can stay out of this one

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Jannie Du Plessis is a dirty fucker. Kankowski has tried to take Mowen's head off in a couple of mauls too.

M

Moono75

Australian Civil Aviation Authority just rang through to check if there was an unscheduled airshow in Canberra tonight. Steyne has been detained by RSPCA....apparently he has swallowed a cow....he looks fat!

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
This is a game for lovers of the game: I'm expecting an SMS from my loig mate any minute asking if this is as good as rugby gets, or telling me if he wanted to watch aerial ping pong he'd watch some blokes who can actually kick a ball where they want it go

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
In breaking news from Canberra, Glen Jackson has asked for Sherrins for the second half. "If they're gonna kick the shit out of them, I thought we might as well get some proper balls, eh?"

Reactions: BPC

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
F Steyn is not a flyhalf.

I though J White was supposed to be clever? I know he has injuries at 10 but Steyn's game falls apart when he has too much responsibility.

Jaysus.

Lambie please get better.

M

Moono75

Just as well Sharks are sponsored by Kyocera cause Styne is copying the same shit he served up in the first half.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
F Steyn is not a flyhalf.

I though J White was supposed to be clever? I know he has injuries at 10 but Steyn's game falls apart when he has too much responsibility.

Jaysus.

Must be true, he is such a skillful player ordinarily.

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
All I'll say is the ARU are lucky this game isn't on FTA!

The South Korea vs Hong Kong RWC qualifying match is far more entertaining:

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Carter inexplicitly wanders around the ruck and plucks a heavily shrouded ball in what can only be described as amazingly stupid. Steyn converts the penalty and it's 6-6.

Carter lucky not to be carded.

Status
Not open for further replies.