• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Waratahs Rnd 5 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete King

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I tell you what if I see another aus franchise rugby player put a grubber kick in whilst on the attack I reckon we should lobby to publicly stone him

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Whatever the result, and you are only as good as your last game, the Brumby faithful will still be living in Canberra.

Who is the real winner?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Believe what you want about how awesome Canberra is.

Body Shirts, Flares, Tie Dye Shirts and Paisley prints were once popular as well.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Apart from a smattering of dodgy politicians, it pretty much has everything........even a successful rugby team.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Keep up that thinking @Merrow.

I'm pretty sure that there are some Yakuts that are pretty happy with their lot in life as well.
Doesn't make Yakutsk any more attractive a town to live in.

Any truth to the rumour that the Canberra Assembly is exploring establishing a Sister City relationship between Yakutsk and Canberra?

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Keep up that thinking @Merrow.

I'm pretty sure that there are some Yakuts that are pretty happy with their lot in life as well.
Doesn't make Yakutsk any more attractive a town to live in.

Any truth to the rumour that the Canberra Assembly is exploring establishing a Sister City relationship between Yakutsk and Canberra?

Aw c'mon Huge, no point getting snippy.......you haven't lost yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Off to the game. Looking forward to your insightful comments throughout.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I have a drinking game for this match every time the commentators mention the spite, grudge, etc (or other similar word or phrase) between the two sides - have a drink. I started as soon as the commentary came on, I'm smashed.

I have players in my fantasy team that I want to do well but otherwise may the best team win.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I have a drinking game for this match every time the commentators mention the spite, grudge, etc (or other similar word or phrase) between the two sides - have a drink. I started as soon as the commentary came on, I'm smashed.

I have players in my fantasy team that I want to do well but otherwise may the best team win.
Jesus mate, you might not make kick off

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Beautiful mild evening here in Canberra. Some light drizzle earlier this arvo gave me a fright.
Am I the only one from the Sydney G&GR brigade flying the flag for the Tahs tonight?

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)

Ha, yeah its a bit over the top I think. Theirs huge anticipation for this game irregardless of the rubbish fox sports keep needlessly reporting. Honestly i don't think there is 1 tah player that could give a sh#t about whatever happened 6 months ago.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Two early chip kicks from the Tahs, second one too much. Then some pretty poor execution on the ruck over White to give away a penalty.

White then doesn't find touch. Tahs run it back, ball comes out at the ruck and Butler runs around. Harsh call, I thought. Foley kicks the penalty. 3 - 0.

Beale at first receiver a bit, doing his dinky kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.