• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies Vs Crusaders. Chch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJJ

Vay Wilson (31)
Brumbies choking in a pressure game against non-Aussie opposition yet again. ::)

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Not looking overly good for the Ponies. Big turnaround, maybe?? :nta:
I'm off to the SFS.
Hope the Tahs do a bit better in the first 30 minutes...

JJJ

Vay Wilson (31)
Only hope for the Brumbies is that they keep within touch until the final 20 mins, and that the saders fade after a tough SA tour and jetlag. Aussie sides aren't great at coming back in the final 20 though.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Was about to say how good the Brumbies have been in the second half recently, but I think that's more a Canes thing.

Brumbies will have to be hoping that the Crusaders suffer from their jet lag and hard games in the RSA from here.

There's a good change that no Australian could make the finals still :'(

JJJ

Vay Wilson (31)
Would think a yellow card would be just around the corner, though maybe the ref will hold off because the Saders don't need help and the game is so big.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Brumbies have been tactically very naive.

Trying to run everything from the 22 has not worked. Hardly any kicks for territory. Never real pressure on the Crusaders.

The Crusaders are getting away with murder at the breakdown. It's like a fucking belly flopping contest.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
HOLY SMOKES, THE COMMENTATING FOR THIS GAME IS SO BAD!!!
My head is going to explode soon.

Whoever is calling this game got 4 names wrong in a row, terrible. Like the Brumbies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Reddy! said:
HOLY SMOKES, THE COMMENTATING FOR THIS GAME IS SO BAD!!!
My head is going to explode soon.

Whoever is calling this game got 4 names wrong in a row, terrible. Like the Brumbies.

Haha

The scary thing is he is getting it wrong both ways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom