• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Stormers @ Canberra - 2011R15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
They brumbies back line looked more dangerous with To'omua at 10 than it has for a while. Keeping in mind they weren't playing some micky mouse team like the lions, but the best defensive team in the comp...

Ref was horrible, but at least he was equally horrible to both teams.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Tell ya what, Brumbies might of made a mistake letting Colby and Hooper go for u20's because Julian Salvi is horrible. On another not Ashley-Cooper looks extremely out of form

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
What the fuck are they doing playing him on the wing?

I don't think it's spite, because he is leaving, but I mean come one, couldn't slip him one chance at 13 or 15 all year. What a wasted year for AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) personally. All the best at the Tahs AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper).

R

RuckinGoodStats

Brumbies spent 38% of the 2nd half and 25% of the entire game inside the Stormers 22.

Both teams made 12 handling errors.

The Brumbies made 26 lost possession/turnovers to the Stormers 17.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Brumbies are also lacking leadership on the field...

Despite the fact that he shouldn't be playing flyhalf, losing Giteau was a blow...

Look at the backline... the two most experienced players are Valentine (shudders), and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) who is being wasted out on the wing... otherwise you've got these young guys like To'omua, Coleman, Lilo, Speight, and McCabe (although he looks far more experienced despite it only being his second year)...

Many of the experienced heads of the past are gone, and although Moore was giving it all his best they are missing the likes of Elsom and Hoiles...

F

floater

TPN over Moore
JOC (James O'Connor), QC (Quade Cooper) over Gits
Anyone over AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper). He's been awful all year. Very overrated player.

Kepu, Palmer, Ben Daly over Alexander

I was disapointed that AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) was leaving as well, but I watched him the other night and there was no other player putting in like he did. He was sucking the cold air big time, yet would still sprint in cover all get stuck in at a tackle.

You really need to find a replay and just pay attention to his efforts, they were outstanding and I wish him well at the Tahs.

Status
Not open for further replies.