• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

16C

Governor-General will attend Wavcol v Cranny game on saturday looks like it will be a solid crowd in attendance

T

thecasmole

Governor-General will attend Wavcol v Cranny game on saturday looks like it will be a solid crowd in attendance

Clearly, you are from WavCol so please shoosh. Dont be ill minded

WAVSCHAMPS

Frank Row (1)
I hear this is the cranbrook 16S team:
1.chrinside
2.suriano
3.senes
4.T.burston (c)
5.smith
6.matters ( south harbour contender)
7.O.burston
8.spira (south harbour for sure)
9.reynolds
10.busteed (south harbour contention)
11.brezny
12.mcrithie
13.anderson
14.kelly
15.sprague

I hear there best back has been promoted tot the firsts.

COME ON WAVS

oldboy59

Stan Wickham (3)
It should be a good game i have seen both teams play their fixtures and Waverley have a solid forward pack and good back to finish it off whilst cranbrook have been pretty poor

footy1>31

Ted Thorn (20)
Predictions for the Firsts?
Also, with North vs South, there are only 7 picked from each school.
4 Forwards and 3 Backs, picked by the teams coach.

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Cranbrook seems to have reshuffled its 1st XV backline. 15 Mitch Evans is out injured so Studdy comes up from the Seconds. Radoczy is dropped to Seconds and Harrison Stewart comes onto the wing from the 16As. Plus one of the locks is out and Szangolies comes up from the Seconds. Or so I hear.

W

WavCol2014

M.Shanahan a great up and coming player. currently playing 10 for the Waverley 16 c's he can cover a wide range of positions. He is certainly one of the future.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
OK, this thread is close to being closed down for a while due to the excessive dickhead quotient posting, and reporting posts spuriously.
If you don't know the meaning of spurious, look it up, but stop reporting stuff to be a dick.
I have banned a few already, and ANY smartarse, pain in the arse or just plain arse-hat wasting our time will go.
ZERO tolerance for fools.

mickey insane

Frank Row (1)
hi all i have been watching alot of the 16's A's games and alot of teams have strongs and weaknesses and with the CAS team i disagree with the second row choice i think 4-basson(k) and 5- i think margin (k). margin has alot of potenial with alot of experience and is strong in the breakdowns and running it. he has also had 1st Xv time and him and basson are a solid team.

smokinjoe

Ward Prentice (10)
Games are won in the forwards. So on the basis of a dominant backrow of Summerhayes, Mahoney and Makkas, Cranbrook should win tomorrow at Death Valley.

smokinjoe

Ward Prentice (10)
All will be revealed tomorrow but Knox look far too strong across the park according to form displayed so far but upsets can happen and that's what makes the game so interesting and enjoyable.
If it all went according to plan then it would just be so boring and predictable.

kazoom

Frank Nicholson (4)
Knox look too strong and should win easily.
Cranbrook are favourites but Waverley is in with a chance at home.

Piglet

Herbert Moran (7)
So far at Summer Hill, Knox 29 Trinity 7. 5 tries to 1.

Knox too big all across the park. At the half time huddle, the Knox backs are as big as their forwards.

oldandslow

Herbert Moran (7)
Trinity had a good try to Wayland disallowed as held up, despite a clean grounding. But it won't affect the outcome. Knox are scoring a try every time they enter Trinity's half and, but for some lacklustre kicking, would be even further in front.

Status
Not open for further replies.