• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebenchwarmer

Frank Row (1)
In the 16's, Barker hosts Aloys at Barker main oval, kick off is 10am I believe. Aloys have had a very strong season thus far, indeed it will be an interesting game to watch

Jeremiah Neylan

Frank Row (1)
Aloys boys who could play 16s

Slaven - 11/12/13/14/15 or 9
Dainton - 10
Hrdina -6
Shiel-dick (in 1sts) - 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shiel-dick isn't in 16s.
But the Aloys 1st XV hooker Eric Stene is eligible for 16s, and has been in great form this season.

U

UNCLE

Liam smith also prop or second row has some 1st 15 experience bit of a freak

Carlos 69

Frank Row (1)
From what i know about 16's playing opens in 2014

Alo's had Matt Dainton who trained with the 1s squad
Barker had no one in year 10 up in the 1sts squad
Cranbrook had Andrew Spira who played 1 game before getting moved down to the 16s, Ed Renton who played 2 games before he got injured and from what i Hear another boy his making his debut on the wing for the 1s this weekend.
Knox has only one player up in the 1st XV who plays in the second row (not sure of his name)
Trinity have James Wayland in there team who seems to be a permentant starter along with the inside centre Ryan. Jordan Morris played 1 game in the 1's before getting put back into the 16s.
Waverley Have many boys coming of the bench for the 1s but no permentant starters I'm quite sure Tyszac Bailey and Jaya Yoanidis have played 2 games each in the 1s along with Liam molloy.

There seems to be a lot of talent in the age group

This is correct to an extent with a lot of boys making the leap to firsts rugby and also on Tyzac Bailey started at 15 and performed strongly against Knox especially in such an important position for his first time. James Wayland has been standout for 16's boys playing scoring two tries last week. Knox have an up and coming talent who came on at halfback for firsts but i am not sure of his name.

TURBOTAH

Frank Row (1)
This is correct to an extent with a lot of boys making the leap to firsts rugby and also on Tyzac Bailey started at 15 and performed strongly against Knox especially in such an important position for his first time. James Wayland has been standout for 16's boys playing scoring two tries last week. Knox have an up and coming talent who came on at halfback for firsts but i am not sure of his name.

This is true but i have heard about Liam Smith, front rower, he has had some time in 1st for Waverley. He's quite a big boy and has an impact in the game.

TURBOTAH

Frank Row (1)
BEST U16's CAS TEAM
1. Micallef (W)
2. ?
3. Smith (W)
4. Rasch (T)
5. Basson (K)
6. Hrdina (A)
7. Spira (C)
8. Wayland (T)
9. Bailey (W)
10. Carr (W)
11. Renton (C)
12. Armstrong (K)
13. Jaya (W)
14. Slavin (A)
15. Bosch (K)

Anyone have suggestions for hooker? haven't seen much competition yet

Jones Jones

Bob McCowan (2)
BEST U16's CAS TEAM
1. Micallef (W)
2. ?
3. Smith (W)
4. Rasch (T)
5. Basson (K)
6. Hrdina (A)
7. Spira (C)
8. Wayland (T)
9. Bailey (W)
10. Carr (W)
11. Renton (C)
12. Armstrong (K)
13. Jaya (W)
14. Slavin (A)
15. Bosch (K)

Eric Stene

Jones Jones

Bob McCowan (2)
BEST U16's CAS TEAM
1. Micallef (W)
2. ?
3. Smith (W)
4. Rasch (T)
5. Basson (K)
6. Hrdina (A)
7. Spira (C)
8. Wayland (T)
9. Bailey (W)
10. Carr (W)
11. Renton (C)
12. Armstrong (K)
13. Jaya (W)
14. Slavin (A)
15. Bosch (K)

Why is Dainton not in this team he was the NSW fly half last year? Also daniel Fane on the wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.