• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2022

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Finally. Barker win 41/24. Credit to Waves. This was a game that was always in doubt. The rampaging Barker front row along with. Man of the match performance by Hooper tipped the scales in favour of the Reds.

SkyBlue

Banned
There was a full team push and shove in the second half. One of Waverley’s coaching staff grabbed Barker’s 1 by the collar and they were then swarmed by, not only Waverley’s team, but 100 or so drunken Waverley old boys. Real classy.

hornsby4life

Allen Oxlade (6)
There was a full team push and shove in the second half. One of Waverley’s coaching staff grabbed Barker’s 1 by the collar and they were then swarmed by, not only Waverley’s team, but 100 or so drunken Waverley old boys. Real classy.
Takes two to tangle, the Barker 9 got in the face of all the Old Boys, no Old boys touched any of them

WLF3

Darby Loudon (17)
Finally. Barker win 41/24. Credit to Waves. This was a game that was always in doubt. The rampaging Barker front row along with. Man of the match performance by Hooper tipped the scales in favour of the Reds.
Agree Rod, Hooper was terrific, but so was the whole Barker side, they are a very good side, it was a high quality game.

WLF3

Darby Loudon (17)
Absolute rubbish, why would you say that when you just don't know.
Firstly NO ONE WAS DRUNK, the old boys came from a colts game in the morning, so that statement is just dribble!

You don't sound "real classy", in fact, the correct English is REALLY CLASSY, FYI.

Sounds like you got a bit of a scare at Death Valley today, scored 5 tries to 4, and Katoa ( who is a real champion btw ) kicked 7 from 7.

Pull you head in!

SkyBlue

Banned
Absolute rubbish, why would you say that when you just don't know.
Firstly NO ONE WAS DRUNK, the old boys came from a colts game in the morning, so that statement is just dribble!

You don't sound "real classy", in fact, the correct English is REALLY CLASSY, FYI.

Sounds like you got a bit of a scare at Death Valley today, scored 5 tries to 4, and Katoa ( who is a real champion btw ) kicked 7 from 7.

Pull you head in!
I can now confirm a bottle was thrown… “Real classy”…

The irony is “real classy” is a saying…

My favourite part of the game today was that now I don’t have to hear about you cry about a knock on that occurred 5 years ago. Because you were gifted a try that was a knock on and still lost. The footy gods always win.

Can’t wait for Knox. Going to be a cracking game. Those Knoxies can play.

WLF3

Darby Loudon (17)
I can now confirm a bottle was thrown… “Real classy”…

The irony is “real classy” is a saying…

My favourite part of the game today was that now I don’t have to hear about you cry about a knock on that occurred 5 years ago. Because you were gifted a try that was a knock on and still lost. The footy gods always win.

Can’t wait for Knox. Going to be a cracking game. Those Knoxies can play.
Now I remember you!

WOW you bring up something that happened many many years ago, as you got absolutely flogged by us in your age group but you were ok when you played in a club team that had better players to help your cause, absolutely sure I mentioned it once, years ago, and that's the best you have, years later!

BTW it might be a saying but it is grammatically incorrect. FYI.
Irony, ha, says who, you? Stay away from this and any English topic, and footy analysis for that matter!

And you can confirm a bottle was thrown, how? ha ha ha SURE.

Notice, you haven't retracted your dopey comment about the boys on the sideline being drunk. TOTALLY INCORRECT!
A sorry would do.

Mate, you are out of your depth but very balanced, a chip on both shoulders!