• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2024

Mule

Banned
Given the amount they’ve spent on Knox 1 you’d hope the drainage is up to a few days of rain.
Newly installed drainage down at Gillespie Field too
IMG_1474.jpeg
so hopefully most age groups get a run

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 142115

Personally i don't think that we will ever go back to a ten round competition as there are some bummy schools like Trinity and Aloys who bring nothing but 50-0 defeats year after year. It will also heavily impact some of the extraordinary talent like the late great Ollie Aboud that need to play against GPS schools to make sure that he is holding himself to the highest standard

Personally i don't think that we will ever go back to a ten round competition as there are some bummy schools like Trinity and Aloys who bring nothing but 50-0 defeats year after year. It will also heavily impact some of the extraordinary talent like the late great Ollie Aboud that need to play against GPS schools to make sure that he is holding himself to the highest standard.
Whilst I agree with your take on trinity, Aloys will prove you wrong never doubt the grit, determination, and passion from the boys in blue and gold.

Hector

Frank Nicholson (4)
Aloys 12 to Grammar 17 in the Firsts. Lots of injured players. SAC got up however in the 13s, 14s and 16s. Even matchups which was good.

runningrugbyrules

Chris McKivat (8)
St Pats 38-14 Trinity

Trinity dominated 70% + possession and set pieces, with the Pats scrum going backwards. But Alex Conti and Mitch Woods ripped them to shreds in the backs in the first half.
HT was 31-0 then 2nd half Pats defended on their own line for most of the second half and had a 2 players in the bin for poor ref calls and several dodgy offside penalties. Pats then brought on 5-6 2nds players the last 15mins.

big turnaround from Pats loss against Trinity 29-5, a few weeks ago, but adding these 2 bulldogs players made a big change.

Trinity 2nds won easily by 15+