• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2024

Footyheaddd

Frank Row (1)
Looks like they have gotten themselves some new additions. Last year they were a very poor structured side, I believe they had 100 put on them a handful of times.
Yeah it’s gonna be even worse this time round against Knox hehehe, mmm let’s just say it’s not gonna be pretty

Bailey MacDonald

Bob McCowan (2)
I have had a look and it appears there are 6 new players who have joined the so called 'mighty barker B's'. Is it possible their 16A side has gotten some new recruits, maybe in the conversation for CAS Champions???

Bailey MacDonald

Bob McCowan (2)
Sorry again John, I am afraid I will not exit this forum as I hope to have your elite Footy knowledge in some years to come.

Sorry Again,
Bailey

Bailey MacDonald

Bob McCowan (2)
Huw Lawrence??? what does he look like. Ive heard of him but i need to put a name to a face

Mate you’re joking right?. They were not poorly structured. They never had 100 put on them. Bailey I’m going to say this once and once only, I’m sure what little laptop your hiding behind is gonna get you far once you criticise the most popular B’s side from last seasons. We had multiple players who have prospered in their skills.
I was not criticising any team, I would never do such. I am genuinely curious to see how they go with these new additions:
Huw L
Jai B
Austin S
Mason V
Sam H
Haonan Z

Bailey MacDonald

Bob McCowan (2)
Sorry but I happened to realise that you only joined the forum today. Did you lose your password or email from the update of the site, because that happened for myself aswell. Sorry for any confusion caused.

Elfster

Dave Cowper (27)
Moving away from some of the silliness and back to some Rugby.

It looks like the game between Knox and Joeys will be streamed tomorrow on NSW Rugby.

This can be viewed at 6 dollars for one day. However if the weather remains as it is the coverage could be cancelled.

Overall, I think the number of games being played everwhere tomorrow might be reduced with the current deluge. Though the Knox 1 should be able to handle it fairly well.

RugbyBot

Frank Nicholson (4)
Overall, I think the number of games being played everwhere tomorrow might be reduced with the current deluge. Though the Knox 1 should be able to handle it fairly well.

Given the amount they’ve spent on Knox 1 you’d hope the drainage is up to a few days of rain.

Mule

Banned
Given the amount they’ve spent on Knox 1 you’d hope the drainage is up to a few days of rain.
Newly installed drainage down at Gillespie Field too
IMG_1474.jpeg
so hopefully most age groups get a run

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 142115

Personally i don't think that we will ever go back to a ten round competition as there are some bummy schools like Trinity and Aloys who bring nothing but 50-0 defeats year after year. It will also heavily impact some of the extraordinary talent like the late great Ollie Aboud that need to play against GPS schools to make sure that he is holding himself to the highest standard

Personally i don't think that we will ever go back to a ten round competition as there are some bummy schools like Trinity and Aloys who bring nothing but 50-0 defeats year after year. It will also heavily impact some of the extraordinary talent like the late great Ollie Aboud that need to play against GPS schools to make sure that he is holding himself to the highest standard.
Whilst I agree with your take on trinity, Aloys will prove you wrong never doubt the grit, determination, and passion from the boys in blue and gold.