• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS U16s 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love Knox

Stan Wickham (3)
F
Cas selections are quite frankly BS due to the fact that politics is a main contributor to selection. Take last year for Example when Trinity one of the Worst teams in the comp were selected 8 boys meanwhile Aloys who finished 2nd and were the only team to defeat Waverly only got 1 in due to the panel of coaches consisting of south harbour which goes to show that these predicted teams are going to be very different to the real ones bar a few exceptions such as Pollack, Rechner and Molloy so shutup about predicted teams and focus on the games and how boys play during the season.

Fair point,

Rahme was robbed last year in that 16's team without a doubt

I Love Cranbrook

Frank Row (1)
14. Lachy Downs

Lachy Downes (Downsy) was unfortunate to suffer a rough head knock at the start of last year's season which put him out of the season for a few games and lost some of his confidence. Before this he was a hard running machine who was a brick wall in defence. Once you put him in space no one could stop this kid. Hopefully he comes back firing this year as he has put tireless efforts in the gym and skills. With the likes of Spalding and Pollack sending this kid bullets, he will be hard to stop.

footymate12

Frank Nicholson (4)
how come Ed Slinn and Tyler lang haven't been mentioned, as they are vital members of the barker tight 5 and they have to be in the CAS squad.

footymate12

Frank Nicholson (4)
The teams have been selected by the coaching panel. One of the coaches is the Waratahs junior acadamy coach from 2015. This is the starting team. Not including reserves.
1. Ed Slinn
2. Josh Turner
3. Alex Rice
4. Jordan Cameron
5. Alex Veivers
6. Connor Molloy
7. Billy Pollard
8. Dane Wilson
9. Charlie Williams
10. Hilton Ovenden
11. Harrison Layton
12. Hayden Biet
13. Kyle Galloway
14. Ben Lloyd
15. Lucas Vass

CASfoooty

Frank Nicholson (4)
The teams have been selected by the coaching panel. One of the coaches is the Waratahs junior acadamy coach from 2015. This is the starting team. Not including reserves.
1. Ed Sinn
2. Josh Turner
3. Alex Rice
4. Jordan Cameron
5. Alex Veivers
6. Connor Molloy
7. Billy Pollard
8. Dane Wilson
9. Charlie Williams
10. Hilton Ovenden
11. Harrison Layton
12. Hayden Biet
13. Kyle Galloway
14. Ben Lloyd
15. Lucas Vass

Wow like thats realistic, why don't you just name the team Barker?. I understand they got some new talent in and those 2 or 3 will probably earn there place but enough of the others just let them prove themselves if there that good. Like who the hell is Alex veivers and josh turner?! there are so many other players in the CAS who have performed exceptionally every game and yet your picking those barker kids. stop being bias towards barker and start being realistic. Good luck to those kids if they make it but they don't need you to do it for them. Barker didn't even finish in the top 3 last year so start looking at other schools not just your own. Barker will not get 11 out of the 15 players

footymate12

Frank Nicholson (4)
Wow like thats realistic, why don't you just name the team Barker?. I understand they got some new talent in and those 2 or 3 will probably earn there place but enough of the others just let them prove themselves if there that good. Like who the hell is Alex veivers and josh turner?! there are so many other players in the CAS who have performed exceptionally every game and yet your picking those barker kids. stop being bias towards barker and start being realistic. Good luck to those kids if they make it but they don't need you to do it for them. Barker didn't even finish in the top 3 last year so start looking at other schools not just your own. Barker will not get 11 out of the 15 players

I understand that you feel the coaching panel is being bias towards Barker College but the team is picked off past performance in all competitions not just School rugby. We feel the team we picked will be competitive against GPS. If you feel you have been Hard done by Prove yourself on the field this season.

Kind regards Tim Rapp

CASfoooty

Frank Nicholson (4)
I understand that you feel the coaching panel is being bias towards Barker College but the team is picked off past performance in all competitions not just School rugby. We feel the team we picked will be competitive against GPS. If you feel you have been Hard done by Prove yourself on the field this season.

Kind regards Tim Rapp

That was so realistic bro, you must be a coach for sure. Also the team hasn't been picked these are all draft teams of peoples opinion. If you knew anything you would know they pick the team from north harbour vs south harbour. but nice try

ru$tytromboen

Bob McCowan (2)
That was so realistic bro, you must be a coach for sure. Also the team hasn't been picked these are all draft teams of peoples opinion. If you knew anything you would know they pick the team from north harbour vs south harbour. but nice try

Hayden Biet will be a crucial player towards the Barker A's squad and I can definately see him wearing a schoolboys jersey after coming from inland Inverell as a league player.

CAS_Rugby Viewer

Stan Wickham (3)
My predicted side
1. Enrique Grobler
2. Josh Turner
3. Alex Rice
4. Jordan Cameron
5. Jaymesson Lerimia
6. Connor Molloy
7. Billy Pollard
8. Tom Gratwicke
9. Tas Smith
10. Hilton Ovenden
11. Harrison Layton
12. Sam Rechner
13. Kyle Galloway
14. Ben Lloyd
15. Lucas Vass

footymate12

Frank Nicholson (4)
Charlie Crawshaw from Barker is a chance in the back row. He played b's last year purely from being to small but has put on 10kgs of muscle and is looking like a unstoppable force.

ru$tytromboen

Bob McCowan (2)
Charlie Crawshaw from Barker is a chance in the back row. He played b's last year purely from being to small but has put on 10kgs of muscle and is looking like a unstoppable force.

I heard he's tranformed from an agile back into hard hitting forward definately can see him making an impact

meat1head

Peter Burge (5)
My predicted side
1. Enrique Grobler
2. Josh Turner
3. Alex Rice
4. Jordan Cameron
5. Jaymesson Lerimia
6. Connor Molloy
7. Billy Pollard
8. Tom Gratwicke
9. Tas Smith
10. Hilton Ovenden
11. Harrison Layton
12. Sam Rechner
13. Kyle Galloway
14. Ben Lloyd
15. Lucas Vass
why would you not have Sean Kennedy in the starting XV seeing he made it last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.