• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Cheer Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I say that Scarfy buys the second 5 jugs. I had to turn it off when the guy tried to play the bass like a normal guitar. As if it wasn't already bad enough.

BTW, that girl wears her pants almost as high as Justin Harrison.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
I find tahman cringe worthy most of the time. But his arrival to the 2008 home semi was spectacular.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Zeno said:
...then he took his helmet off and walked up the tunnel, straight past a TV camera. Secret identity fail.
There's never a phone box around when you need one

Attachments

• TahMan.jpg
    TahMan.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 587

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Cheerleaders eh, I reckon the Sharks have the pick of em. These ladies should be able to walk into Sydney on a highly skilled visa since we don't have these "skills" in Sydney

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 500
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 514
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 503
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 485
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 503

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Believe you got some nice lady speed cops up in Brisbane. let them rule the traffic in the rugby stadium. Love the bit of female dancing before matches. Specially the Brutes cow girls.

S

straightshooter

PaarlBok said:
Believe you got some nice lady speed cops up in Brisbane. let them rule the traffic in the rugby stadium. Love the bit of female dancing before matches. Specially the Brutes cow girls.
Mate most of 'em have legs on 'em like shithouse stumps (the old outhouse), about 5ft tall, a hundred capsium cannisters ready to use (and use them they do) - but they do wear a uniform so that can help a little bit

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
If you want to see some very sexy lady traffic cops, take a trip to Pyongyang. They are especially sexy in the colder weather when they put on the fur clothing.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
I saw a TV interview when the Bokke played in Brisbane last year about them. Think it was Surfers Paradise but they sure looked hot.

In Afrikaans we have a very good name for them "Buite Besies" bit difficult to translate.

S

straightshooter

PaarlBok said:
I saw a TV interview when the Bokke played in Brisbane last year about them. Think it was Surfers Paradise but they sure looked hot.

In Afrikaans we have a very good name for them "Buite Besies" bit difficult to translate.
Mate it must have been an actress.
Remember that old Skyhooks song "Women in Uniform" loved it

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
straightshooter said:
Remember that old Skyhooks song "Women in Uniform" loved it
We call them "Staats matrasse" = state matresses (hope I got it right?)

Make me think a bout a old Namaqualands joke. What is the similarity between a traffic cop and playing with your balls. Feel kak both ways when getting caught.

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
TheRiddler said:
James Buchanan said:
That reminds me how sexy a girl can look in little more than a rugby top.

Not sure I would want to see Morgan Turinui in a top like the one on the right.....

It would be better than leroy houston, although he win in the cleavage department

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
PaarlBok said:
Could be meter maids? I'm not really sure what exactly these are, have read about them in the media from time to time and think they might be hot chicks who put money into parking meters to stop tourists getting fined?

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Moses said:
PaarlBok said:
Could be meter maids? I'm not really sure what exactly these are, have read about them in the media from time to time and think they might be hot chicks who put money into parking meters to stop tourists getting fined?
Yeh thats them. Think they topless and remember Bobby Skinstadt inverview some of them and look kak scared.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
few more

Attachments

• blues.jpg
    blues.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 407
  • Sharks.jpg
    Sharks.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 419
  • Bulls.gif
    Bulls.gif
    301.1 KB · Views: 506
C

chief

It can't go on any longer. Cheer Leaders need to make its way back to Super Rugby in Australia

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Ok, I found some more...

Attachments

• stormers2.jpg
    stormers2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 397
  • stormers3.jpg
    stormers3.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 381
  • lions2.jpg
    lions2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 349
  • Lions.jpg
    Lions.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 378
  • stormers.jpg
    stormers.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 383

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
chief said:
It can't go on any longer. Cheer Leaders need to make its way back to Super Rugby in Australia
Ja vok, still cant understand your lot. Hell no bloody Sheila flesh at the rugby. :angryfire:

Status
Not open for further replies.