• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Cheer Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
The Stormers girls looke like crack whores picked up on Long Streer in Cape Town just before the game. :fishing

The Reds girls look like my grandmother (she's been dead 30 years). :fishing

The Sharks girls are okay, but smell a little fishy.

The Bulls girls on the other hand....quality. :yay

(No Paarl, not the fat chick pictures that have made the rounds for years).

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Well it seems unfair to give the cheerleaders all this attention and not notice the lovely fans who attend the games

Attachments

• sharks fans.jpg
    sharks fans.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 3,762
  • LionsSupporters.jpg
    LionsSupporters.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 4,212
  • bluesfan.jpg
    bluesfan.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,205

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
There's ones, Auckland Blues I beleive

Attachments

• Blues3.jpg
    Blues3.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 1,781

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
It would be rude to neglect Pretoria in this intellectual discource

Attachments

• Bulls2.jpg
    Bulls2.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 9,638
  • Bulls3.jpg
    Bulls3.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 1,881

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I think Blue could have a point here...

Attachments

• Bulls7.jpg
    Bulls7.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1,117
  • Bulls6.jpg
    Bulls6.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,155
  • Bulls5.jpg
    Bulls5.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,154
  • Bulls4.jpg
    Bulls4.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,276
  • Bulls8.jpg
    Bulls8.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,148

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
But then, It's hard to go far from Natal

Attachments

• Sharks-S.jpg
    Sharks-S.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,699
  • Sharks-H.jpg
    Sharks-H.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,440
  • Sharks-A.jpg
    Sharks-A.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 2,189
  • Sharks-R.jpg
    Sharks-R.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,157
  • Sharks-K.jpg
    Sharks-K.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3,552

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Ahhh Durban

Attachments

• Sharks-S2.jpg
    Sharks-S2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 4,608
  • Sharks-All.jpg
    Sharks-All.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 5,146

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Ag nee vok Moses. ::) Those curry tasting banana eating fishy guppie girls not my taste this week. :fishing

Understand why Doost and Wannenberg want to snuff chalk to keep them loaded right through the night but then the fact that the Cow girls want to strike and to have orgasm for that ugly vokken Liefling song and eat Hofmeyers balls, no way that koeksusters can be tastefull.

Where are the Stormers girls, Boet? We always make the BEE count but nevermind, a team must have qoutas in SA. ;)

L

Lindy

A girls perspective: I actually like cheerleaders but probably for different reasons to all of you blokes posting on here!! When I was young and would go to watch Carlton play my sister and I would love watching the Bluebirds come out and do their thing. We both dreamed of becoming Bluebirds one day and wearing knee high white boots (I actually have a pair now!). They haven't had cheerleaders in AFL for years but I think it's a bit of fun and good entertainment, so I think it would be good for Rugby. I have to say though, I like the dancing etc. but I think maybe (at the risk of sounding like a bra burning feminist or a nana) they should perhaps cover up a bit more!! Maybe I could give up my day job and fulfill a childhood dream by starting a cheerleading squad for the Tahs!!!

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
You go girl, agree with the flesh showing for Tahs, can be dangerous when I saw some Tah posters here like WJ and that comic looking plastic muscles called Tah man. You,ll never know what fire matchy is hide under his pants. We should sign a petition to help you get the pom pom thing going!

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
I hope the Reds bring back cheerleaders, then hopefully we can get rid of that bloody annoying ground announcer

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Surely Bundaberg Rum can sort out some Cheerleaders for the upcoming Test Series. They usually have a set of girls standing around looking pretty outside the grounds anyway so why not teach them a few dance routines?

The XXXX Angels have been quite the success, so perhaps Bundy should rip that idea off - I mean come up with the completely original "Bundy Bombshells" to get the crowds really revved up for the games.

C

CanadianRugby

Good work finding those pictures moses. Were you having a little alone time in front of the computer?

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
Moses said:
It would be rude to neglect Pretoria in this intellectual discource

Now, gentlemen, I am (or was, before my retirement, and I'm retired) as big a fan of the Boeremiesie as anyone - and especially the plaasmeisie (and best of all, the Wynboermeisie :D). So, I know whereof I speak. And what you have to realise is this: those Bullemeisies, including the one with the snaggle-teeth in the bottom pic, are the only half-way acceptable Boeremiesies north of the Jukskei who haven't already buggered off to Stellenbosch for the long and arduous process of converting them from Blou Bulle into human beings.

And while they might look hot, remember; they're one koeksuster away from turning into Evita Bezuidenhout. And then, even quicker, into Ouma Ossewania.

And in proof that you should stick to Capie girls - SA's sexiest woman, just now so voted is - Roxy Louw, daughter of Rob. Whose reaction to her winning a massive TV from the sponsors of this vote, btw, was that he was delighted because he was going to watch the Stormers on it. Sterkte, Oom Rob. :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.