• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Cheetahs v Waratahs, round 17, Sunday 7 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Dear Sanzar cite that

Should have a Penalty Try with Foley taking the conversion attempt from in front of the posts. Fortunately the conversion was successful, so it didn't really matter.

I'm not sure what the issue is with whether the attempted foot trip was successful or not in terms of the Yellow Card decision. I might need to re-read the rules on foul play.

G

galumay

Really makes the loss last week all the more frustrating in terms of the final 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Drink, @Hugh Jarse.
Got it. Tonight it's a wonderful Imperial Stout from Founders. A pleasure when AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) does the business.

Wish he would do more often.

Got these covered. Posted in another thread.
Drink, @Hugh Jarse.

Drink, @Hugh Jarse.

Big drink, @Hugh Jarse.

Founders Imperial Stout now finished. :(
If you see one on the shelves at your Bottlo, get one.
Caution: It's not for the meek.

G

galumay

Haters gunna hate, but Beale has had a good game tonite

G

galumay

For and against doesn't hurt, maybe?? Not sure - gotta look at table.

I think it's the win/losses that is the issue now, with the Stormers in particular?

G

galumay

91 points! It's the Cheetahs of old!

scaraby

Ron Walden (29)
Haters gunna hate, but Beale has had a good game tonite

I'm not a hater buddy but if he'd played that game agst anyone apart from the cheetahs???? let Bernard get first touch and our outside backs won't run into each other...its all well and good to play whats in front but not when your outside men are trying to play what the coach told them at training..he's the 12 remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.