• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Cheetahs vs Reds. Round 10, Sun 19 April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I don't know where you can get a good French feed in SAF or QLD but I can recommend Au Bougnat on the Ile de la Cite, just over the back from Notre Dame Cathedral.

They do very traditional French tucker, but this will not be to everyones tastes. It is relatively cheap in comparison to usual Parisienne prices.

B

Bobby Sands

C'est Bon in Wooloongabba is spot-on.

France Soir is a bit of an institution in South Yarra, Melb.

Bob Dywer would know a few being a self-described Francophile.

Anyway! Back to the Rah-rah

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I dont understand why Kuridrani got dropped for CFS.. CFS looks fat slow and uninterested, Kuridrani looks good and strong..

Dont get it

This is simply so the Reds can ensure another franchise buys him cheaply then develops him into a world class player. We don't just keep other franchises in Kuridranis and Butlers by giving them a shot here you know.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Usually see him at the sushi place in the market though.

A Japanese sushi place if you take my meaning

Said in his interview with W. Bennet that he hasn't heard back from any Japanese clubs. I thought it was odd, but who actually knows other than him and Nasser?

Wilson

David Codey (61)
team is up:

St.George Queensland Reds to play Cheetahs in Bloemfontein
1. James Slipper (C)
2. James Hanson
3. Greg Holmes
4. Rob Simmons
5. James Horwill
6. Curtis Browning
7. Liam Gill
8. Adam Thomson
9. Will Genia
10. Nick Frisby
11. James O’Connor
12. Samu Kerevi
13. Chris Feauai-Sautia
14. Lachie Turner
15. Karmichael Hunt

16. Andrew Ready (potential debut)
17. Ben Daley
18. Sam Talakai
19. Marco Kotze
20. Adam Korczyk
21. Anthony Fainga’a
22. Campbell Magnay
23. Chris Kuridrani

http://www.redsrugby.com.au/News/Ne...ds-team-to-play-Cheetahs-in-Bloemfontein.aspx

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Well that's arguably the best starting pack. With the exception of Cooper and perhaps a change in the centres it is also probably the best back line. So the excuses end this week. The loss of one player can't go on being blamed for the shit performances regularly seen this season.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Well that's arguably the best starting pack. With the exception of Cooper and perhaps a change in the centres it is also probably the best back line. So the excuses end this week. The loss of one player can't go on being blamed for the shit performances regularly seen this season.
Actually that centre pairing haven't really had a lot of game time together and the winger and fullback also haven't played much together and the locks have not played together all season - If we lose, I think RG can just trot those ones out along with a liberal use of "lacking physicality", "understood the gameplay but failed to execute", and an additional "yeah mate he brought a lot to the group" with a half second pause followed by a sharp inhalation through clenched teeth before commenting on something about referee interpretations . He'll find a way to make excuses even though there should not be any.

That team should not be an easy win for the majority of the teams in the competition, but it will play like it.

I actually think this week will possibly a reds win just based on statistical basis. Professional athletes don't like to lose and will always find a way to win in trying circumstances eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.