• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs vs Waratahs QF 4 June 2.35 AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
nsfwbandwagon.png

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Tahs own worse enemy as Chiefs not look looking anything special on what I have seen. Lack of composure and poor critical decisions letting them down. Pity as to me chiefs look very beatable if tahs on their game.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Absolutely pathetic. A playoff game ffs and it looks like there's about 300 people there.

Thrilling half of top flight running rugby too. Only 2 scrums ffs.

Couple of poor kick misses and a betty crocker of a pass from Stranger Things Edmed
Well 10, 000 in a city of 165,000 is like over 500,000 in Sydney. Mind you I don't reckon Chiefs have good supporters at home.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Is that supposed to be good for a game of finals footy?
Not sure if you're getting the HT show but the new stand is indeed full. Pre-Covid they'd have expected 20K for a night game, maybe 15K for Saturday arvo so I think they'd be happy with 10-12K, anything above that would be very much a bonus. A workmate went to the game, I'll text him to keep an ear out for the official attendance & report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.