• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs vs Waratahs QF 4 June 2.35 AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Have to say it enjoyable game so far, and still not over as yet!!
Honestly Dan I don't think there's ever been a game of rugby you haven't enjoyed.

It's been entirely one-sided and Tahs heading for a very heavy loss. They are losing the ruck and contact zone. Failing to execute basic skills like kicking in front. No effective exit strategy.

Chiefs just need to show up and run through the numbers. How is that good?

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Honestly Dan I don't think there's ever been a game of rugby you haven't enjoyed.

It's been entirely one-sided and Tahs heading for a very heavy loss. They are losing the ruck and contact zone. Failing to execute basic skills like kicking in front. No effective exit strategy.

Chiefs just need to show up and run through the numbers. How is that good?
Like I said tahs own worse enemy as Chiefs are just doing the basics and not exactly top shelf themselves…

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
The Chiefs kick that missed the target and went into touch for Tahs advantage was ‘brilliant’? LOL

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Copybook backrowers try haha. If Nanai-Seturo had started chasing rather than dropping the late cheap shot shoulder into Hooper he might have caught Harris. Peanut.

Last edited:

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
To me just want to see tahs show why they are the side on the improve. Win the half at least as whether win or lose tonight already made massive improvement on last year

Status
Not open for further replies.