• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs vs Waratahs QF 4 June 2.35 AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Disappointed with tahs performance this game (and last game again blues) but not the season. Ordinary game against blues 2nd xv probably warning sign. Still cf last season massive improvement so something to build on. But yes tonight’s performance not one to be proud of.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Honestly Dan I don't think there's ever been a game of rugby you haven't enjoyed.

It's been entirely one-sided and Tahs heading for a very heavy loss. They are losing the ruck and contact zone. Failing to execute basic skills like kicking in front. No effective exit strategy.

Chiefs just need to show up and run through the numbers. How is that good?
I plead guilty to that mate, and make no secret of the fact I enjoy most games I watch. I suspect you and I are getting a picture of each others habits, you neither of us can stop watching.:p:p

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Disappointed with tahs performance this game (and last game again blues) but not the season. Ordinary game against blues 2nd xv probably warning sign. Still cf last season massive improvement so something to build on. But yes tonight’s performance not one to be proud of.
Certainly better than whatever the fuck last season was. Not sure you'd call it 'good' though.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Pretty pathetic performance from Nic Berry really, but we've seen those more often than not from him lately.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
From wiki, Waikato:
Population
(June 2021)[4]
• Total506,000
Hamilton is 165000, Waikato is fairly big area, but even if you wanted to take all of Waikato it same as well over 100,00 in Sydney(and not all NSW)

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Hamilton is 165000, Waikato is fairly big area, but even if you wanted to take all of Waikato it same as well over 100,00 in Sydney(and not all NSW)
Fuck off Dan... 10 K to the final pretty bad no matter how you swing it... Be the same if the Brumbies only get 10 K tonight... stop defending stuff just for the sake of it..

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I guess this game shows whilst tahs improved this season they still have some way to go. As if they were on their game they had a great opportunity as personally think Chiefs offered nothing to worry the crusaders…
Though if the Canes got to cause an upset, of course then Chiefs play the Blues, which you would think have similat result, but just up the motorway???
No, don't know how I worked that out, as Blues (if they win) play the lowest finalist, which Brumbies and Hurricanes would be. Onlu Clan winning can change who Chiefs win. Must of been neers at rugby clubrooms made me get it wrong?;):mad:

Last edited:

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Though if the Canes got to cause an upset, of course then Chiefs play the Blues, which you would think have similat result, but just up the motorway???
Pipe Dream Dan.. ain't you a canes man, who will you go for once they are smited !!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.