• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Clan v Waratahs 22/05/22 at Forsyth Barr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
What? So you're suggesting WOB's wrong? What? That doesn't fit the superior narrative.
mike-myers-austin-powers.gif

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
I hear it's pretty easy to find them loitering around in public.

Not really my scene anymore since #ankle_monitor
With my young fella who's 4, I'm thinking of putting one of those leash back packs on him - he has a tendency to get himself lost

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
He's a player that I was thinking I had tended to write off previously, but this year has come on real well.
Yeh but many of us could see the raw talent that could see him come on…probably just still faster then many of us who thought persisting with.

Not long ago others were wondering before this season if players like gamble and Holloway could cement a regular starting spot. Always nice to see players like this come out and surprise you as nobody wants a player to fail.

Marce

John Thornett (49)
It was great to see what happens when you have a big unit can use footwork at contact, Will Harris will probably rarely be able to find two week shoulders on one run again for a while, but he made that look easy
The next Wallabies #8 for the next 10 years. After WC he'll make the squad

Marce

John Thornett (49)
It was great to see what happens when you have a big unit can use footwork at contact, Will Harris will probably rarely be able to find two week shoulders on one run again for a while, but he made that look easy
The next Wallaby #8 for the next 10 years. After WC he'll make the squad.
he made that look easy
That's what I think when Kiwis smash Aussie teams. They make look easy, so when it's our time we have to delight it as well as injury crisis and all that stuff

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Mungo who saw the light - makes me like him even more. I like the league skill set but dislike league so always happy to see talented nrl players poached who could make it in union.
Don't u like Rugby sevens? I think that League is more similar to sevens than Rugby XV. If you play at tight-five it makes sense to hate or dislike League. But if u play in other positions, u can take many learnings from League

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Let me guess. He was a Mungo, isn't he?
Just an FYI, Mungo has some other connotations beside referring to league players - particularly when you capitalise the term. Don't think it matters round here but might get you into trouble if you use it in other contexts.

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Just an FYI, Mungo has some other connotations beside referring to league players - particularly when you capitalise the term. Don't think it matters round here but might get you into trouble if you use it in other contexts.
Is like moron? Aussie slang

todd4

Jim Clark (26)
You mean the guy out of Blazing Saddles?

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Don't u like Rugby sevens? I think that League is more similar to sevens than Rugby XV. If you play at tight-five it makes sense to hate or dislike League. But if u play in other positions, u can take many learnings from League
Yeh love rugby sevens but because unlike league you have more space and no stop start with play the balls. Look obviously lot of people like league so my own views irrelevant on league.

Status
Not open for further replies.