• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Rebels Friday 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
Plenty of home town calls. Need a refresh of the rule book nick bryant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
That is the worst of them. Fuck sake. I called it, this will be the worst year of refereeing ever.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Rebels take the lead despite being under a homer ref. Timani power. Rebels pack going to work look good.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
CruSadists looking rather ordinary. Not a good sign for the competition because if is so typical for them to start off poorly.

Edit: Typists KOD issued above, as the CruSadists return service with a converted meat pie of their own to take the score back to CRU 10 REB 7. 26 minutes.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
To be honest I thought he was looking rather good in the build up Timani's try. Very very quick service, front foot ball, exciting stuff.
Yeah, he is, but the YC, although a bit soft is a no-brainer if you look like you're trampling on someone these days, and the spilled ball from English is one you'd expect an inside back to hold 9 times out of 10. I think he's a damn good player, but I would think he is not likely to be really happy with the whole game so far. Plenty of game left to atone.

T

TOCC

Rebels playing a rather light forward pack, a lot of players good in the loose but no one to really get over the advantage in tight. Which is fine if you want to play with a but more of an expansive game plan, I just don't think they have the skill/partnership in the 9-10 channel to support it

Status
Not open for further replies.