• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Rugby 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I can't for the life of me figure out how to view the score break down of the players on fox.. Any help?

HSM

Allen Oxlade (6)
I can't for the life of me figure out how to view the score break down of the players on fox.. Any help?

Sorry, no - I too am completely mystified by the new Fox design. I really enjoy the game, so I'll be playing regardless, but it's pretty dreadful in terms of usability.

Going with:
Kepu, Nyakane (Hames)
Coles (van Jaarsveld)
L Jones, du Toit (Fardy)
Vermeulen, Luatua, A Thomson (Cook)
Hougaard (A Smith)
Barrett (Ebersohn)
Kerevi, Fruean (Sailli)
B Smith, Woodward, Naiyaravoro (Li)

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
What the. . . . I can't transfer out more than one player out at once to get enough dollars in the bank before taking time to pick two players in their place!

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
When was SBW ruled out?

If my boss let me go home early because of the cyclone I would have been screwed.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
When was SBW ruled out?

If my boss let me go home early because of the cyclone I would have been screwed.

I didn't hear till after deadline but I was screwed anyway - I had already used all my available transfers and substitutions on fixing injury/dropped/bye problems. I still have Rory Arnold as a starting Lock would you believe? Only chose him as a sub originally so I could scrape under the salary cap. Two weeks in and already I've got my finger on the wildcard trigger! Another year of awful starting from which I cannot recover.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
How is everyone enjoying the rugby draft game? I think it's excellent, everyone has their own unique team and involves a bit more strategy than the other games.

Should lobby the organisers to use the platform for the RWC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Fantasy Draft: I put up the white flag to Braveheart before I went out last night, I was about 50 points behind although a couple of players in credit..Matt Todd getting yellow carded crucified me but I awoke this morning and caught the tail of the Stormers/Lions game and realised that a Michael Rhodes try would see me get the points..it wasn't to be and by the end of the game I was carrying a 10 point deficit. So the white flag reappeared..

I've just logged back in some 8 hours later and I now appear to have won the 'match' 114.8 to 114.4..it looks to be a marginal seat this one, full of swinging voters, so I won't prepare my victory speech just yet ;)

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
The new fox fantasy is so bloody infuriating. To trade any players is incredibly laborious and glitchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.