• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fiji v Australia A 1:30pm Saturday 9 July

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Much more professional performance. Not perfect but significantly better than last week. Discipline still an issue. Probably would have kept Fiji to lower score if he didn't give away as many penalties. Anyway. Good game.

tragic

John Solomon (38)
Entertaining game and a solid performance from Aus A. Still haven’t seen anyone putting their hand up for promotion to the wallabies squad.
Enjoying the absence of the TMO.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Seemed a good win from Aus A, and what you want to see quite an improvement, so should be some satisfied people involved with team

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I reckon Sinclair is the inverse Luke Jones. Looks like he’d be a shit player but is surprisingly competent.

Gleeson should play blindside at the Reds if he wants to start. 6. Gleeson 7. McReight 8. Wilson would be nice

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
A very good win. Donaldson was very good despite having to deal with Lonergans passing. All the pack were good. I think Campbell was average again and perhaps showing why he’s not quite test standard. Lots of defensive work by the centres. Creighton a surprise packet how comfortable he looked.

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
A very good win. Donaldson was very good despite having to deal with Lonergans passing. All the pack were good. I think Campbell was average again and perhaps showing why he’s not quite test standard. Lots of defensive work by the centres. Creighton a surprise packet how comfortable he looked.
Yes.. I thought Creighton played very well.
I think that was Donaldson’s first game at 10 since pre his injury earlier this year.
Great win by the Aussies.

Running_rugby_1954

Dave Cowper (27)
Me either. But Lonergan, Gleeson, Donaldson and Daugunu are doing their reputations no damage at all.
That’s the benefit of these fixtures- these guys showing what they can do at that next level and getting some high level experience. Well done to those at Aus Rugby for bringing this back. A big step in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.