• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Brumbies 25 March 2022 @ HBF Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I hate when they say claret. It’s not claret. It’s blood.

Can we please move past these private school, Shute Shield dad-isms?

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
You are joking. Gus wtf are you looking at. Brumbies cleaning out from the side and holding on. Force rolled away

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I also wish the commentators would talk less shit about the rules of the game.

Drew Mitchell: “Oh god that decision was dumb! The rules are so shit! How shit are the parameters of this game! This game is shit!”

Leaves space for fans to be disenfranchised and for newcomers to change the channel.

We get it Drew - player safety wasn’t a concern in your day. This is perhaps the reason that both you and SBW can’t get a fucking straight sentence out when commentating without stammering or confusing your words.

lpd

Jimmy Flynn (14)
I enjoy the ex-players who have now decided that if you’re stopping someone scoring a try anything goes.
‘Yes I know he pulled out a samurai sword and beheaded the ball carrier, but he was 5m out what’s he supposed to do?!?!’

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
There is his second moment. Mataele can he make it 3 hahaha. If he doesn't make any mistakes now it's a good game from the man

Status
Not open for further replies.