• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force V Hurricane Saturday 28th May 22:00 AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
I'll defer to others as I missed a lot of mid-season games.

But he started well. He's quite robust for a 10 also. Bear in mind his 1st season getting many starts...

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Awesome force - well done. And now all force fans cheering on the rebels to win tomorrow…how funny is that.

Anyway regardless of outcome good win to follow up on last weeks win against MP (Moana Pasifika) to provide positive momentum into next season.

ps and good way to farewell the departing players

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Nice work by the boys. Physical game and plenty of errors by the Canes......but you can only play what's in front of you.

Last edited:

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Can someone who watches WF games closely tell me how Pasitoa is going? I want to like him but he looks fairly average so far.
Very promising. Really big kid as well. Probably carries a bit too much and his kicking is sometimes great but other times makes easy mistakes. He seems to have something about him. Give him 2 years super and could be something that's for sure.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Really happy with the win. Canes made a lot of mistakes but in the second half the force help the canes out for multiple phases only to score down the other end. Well done lads.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well done Force, wanted it more I thought. Think Jamie Booth will not look back on his time on field with much satisfaction, he certainly had a pretty ordinary 20 minutes.

Pretty disappointing hearing TJ whinging about the ref. They were on the right side of the whistle tonight. Nothing to whinge about
I missed where TJ whinged at ref, he said Canes didn't react to ref, and reckoned the Force deserved the win, but I guess I will have to listen again? He also I thought was good acknowledging retiring players etc.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I might have been on a slight delay...

Bout time we won a tight one.

So many Oz teams getting pipped on the bell.

Onya Force!
Ah I posted that when they won the penalty in th 79th minute, thinking surely they couldn’t fuck it from there aha. Bit presumptuous of me

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Ah I posted that when they won the penalty in th 79th minute, thinking surely they couldn’t fuck it from there aha. Bit presumptuous of me

Heart in mouth stuff that was. I was screaming "noooooooooo" when Pasitoa missed touch. I'd just got finished saying to my mate "don't get greedy, find your touch, win the line out and then the game". Not quite how it worked out, but we still got the W.

Status
Not open for further replies.