• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force vs Rebels Rnd 13 Super Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

kronic

John Solomon (38)
Last of the away games for the year *cha ching*. Confident of a win from this considering the game vs the Saders, however I remember the Blues followed by the Brumbies *face palm*
Pre-game details:
Where: Brisbane Hotel (http://g.co/maps/dnu2a)
When: Sunday May 20, 11:30am onwards
Additional: It's a short walk from Perth Oval
At the game:
Don't expect many traveling supporters for this (huge leg), we've bought tickets for the terrace area at the north end, join us there.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I wouldn't be so confident. No team is more vulnerable as they are after an epic win. I would expect (hope) the Force come out with a point to prove after the Sharks game.

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
Yeah, I'm worried about this match. I hope the Rebs don't think they're off the hook after two good matches, otherwise they're in for a smacking.

wilful

Larry Dwyer (12)
In the short history of the Rebels, none of its supporters have learnt to take anything for granted.

kronic

John Solomon (38)
According to twitter, that was news to him. :D

Plus, not like the Rebels to name the team this early. Usually a Saturday arvo job.
Hill telling the media one thing and not informing the players according to Melissa Woods from AAP.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
In the even longer history of the Waratahs, we have forgotten the word opportunity and prefer now to just shout loud BOOOOOO's at every opportunity.

I believe they've replaced it with what Homer Simpson coined "crisertunity"...

kronic

John Solomon (38)
Hill wouldn't tell the media before the players. No coach would. Probably didn't want any coverage of tomorrow's fitness test.
From @melwoodsy1: Hill said with Stirzaker there he didn't want to rush him. But hope u r back soon @RichardKingi!

D

daz

Anyway, there's a Virgin A330 with my name on it tomorrow, looking forward to going west.

Safe and happy travels, Stu. I was at NIB when the Rebs turned the Force apple-cart over last year, and it was sweeeeet.

I'll be honest, I fully expect a Rebs win and with all due respect to the Force and their supporters, the Force are struggling and are ripe for the picking.

After the last 2 magnificent weeks every Rebs fan should expect a win as well. The boys gave me a big sportsbet payout last weekend and I'll be looking to add to that this weekend. ;)

L

laps

Just putting it out there, even since Rebels have had Beale at 5/8 (20 mins to go in Waratahs), they have been dominating. I would expect Rebels to throttle the Force, and with Cummins out that only makes things worse.

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
Arrived in Perth, there was actually better weather in Melbourne - not often you say that.

Not as confident as everyone else seems to be, I'm still interested to see how the boys respond to an arguably weaker opponent. They lifted for the Bulls, lifted again for the Crusaders...this will be a test for them.

M

Moono75

We will see if last week was a watershed moment for that team that resides in Melbourne. Test will be to back up away from home. Force have been disapointing but they have made a few changes, good to see Tupou back for a run in the centres. And on behalf of all Force fans.....please Nalaga cross the try line before you depart our sunny shores for Croissantland.

Status
Not open for further replies.