• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Fantasy Rugby Competition 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Yep. I am bloody happy!!!!!! However only 4th for the round.

Only thing I am kicking myself over is that I did not go with my gut and make Thomson my captain. Would have been 800+ then. Oh well, hind sight is a wonderful thing.

Red Raiser - she's in the GAGR league and top team overall this week.

Fixed....

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well done guys on scoring high this round...

Just a quick note to remind you guys that Rebels' first game is on Thursday night this week so need to put in changes a day earlier than usual...

Be hard to do so when some teams won't put in final line ups til late Thursday or even Friday...

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Well done guys on scoring high this round...

Just a quick note to remind you guys that Rebels' first game is on Thursday night this week so need to put in changes a day earlier than usual...

Be hard to do so when some teams won't put in final line ups til late Thursday or even Friday...

What?!?! Jeez......it's hard enough trying to get it done in time as it is!! ALthough....it may work in my favour as I don't think some of the guys in the other leagues I'm in will realise this.....mwahahahahahaha!! (EVIL LAUGH)

C

Cave Dweller

I did not crack a huge number yet but I am getting consistent numbers now and week by week it is increasing by 100 or so. Ok week 4 and 5 was a 73 point increase but it is still progress.

I scored 543 with 13 men. Correction. Auto sub saved it for me.
Due to spending more time on the bog than on my fantasy team last week two players scored 0 which I should've replaced. One was a prop having a bye where the Cheetah prop WP Nel was on the bench. And he did well this weekend. But I am not worried about scoring huge totals but just consistent totals in the 400 or 500+. It is better than to score one week big one week low and doing a roaler coaster.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
I did not crack a huge number yet but I am getting consistent numbers now and week by week it is increasing by 100 or so. Ok week 4 and 5 was a 73 point increase but it is still progress.

I scored 543 with 13 men.
Due to spending more time on the bog than on my fantasy team last week two players scored 0 which I should've replaced. One was a prop having a bye where the Cheetah prop WP Nel was on the bench. And he did well this weekend. But I am not worried about scoring huge totals but just consistent totals in the 400 or 500+. It is better than to score one week big one week low and doing a roaler coaster.

Eat smaller Argie steaks!

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I read on twitter today that Lambie's in doubt, think it was @tanklanning..

C

Cave Dweller

He damaged a tooth in the first half against the Tah's or did he pick up another injury

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
Remember fantasy needs to be done today gentlemen, as mentioned earlier in the week by the esteemed member; Nusa...

Any tips? or injuries worth mentioning?

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
With so many teams unannounced, it seems prudent to make your captain someone you are certain is taking the field.

That said, after last weekend, its bloody hard to take the captaincy off Thomson in my team!

Also thinking of swapping Mealamu into Hooker vs Rebs. Thoughts? Who else would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.