• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Fantasy Rugby Competition 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Not that many teams are unnanounced, just the Reds, Force and Highlanders.

Looking at hooker replacements, Liebenberg is the obvious choice but am tempted by Strauss at the Cheetahs. Reckon they might do well against the Lions this weekend.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
This is what I have decided, baring tfr's off the bench. Not sure what to do with the captaincy. Will Thompson be able to repeat that performance against the Stormers?

Attachments

• Fantsay.JPG
    Fantsay.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 222

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
Not that many teams are unnanounced, just the Reds, Force and Highlanders.

Looking at hooker replacements, Liebenberg is the obvious choice but am tempted by Strauss at the Cheetahs. Reckon they might do well against the Lions this weekend.

Crusaders?

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
I havent clicked final on my transfers but this is what I am thinking. waiting for last minute for team updates.
fantasy.png
Thoughts?

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Crusaders: 15 Israel Dagg, 14 Sean Maitland, 13 Robbie Fruean, 12 Ryan Crotty, 11 Zac Guildford, 10 Dan Carter, 9 Andy Ellis, 8 Kieran Read (c), 7 Matt Todd, 6 George Whitelock, 5 Sam Whitelock, 4 Luke Romano, 3 Owen Franks, 2 Corey Flynn, 1 Wyatt Crockett.
Replacements: 16 Quentin MacDonald, 17 Ben Franks, 18 Tom Donnelly, 19 Luke Whitelock, 20 Willi Heinz, 21 Tom Taylor, 22 Tom Marshall.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Whoa! Wildcard? thats is a cracker

Haven't used the wild card yet. Thinking I might need that for round 9 when Cheetahs, Force and Lions have their bye. That team is the reason for my high score last week. Only changes to run on is Pietersen in for Kingston. Other two transfers were off the bench - Kepu (bye) and Manu (Bye next week). Just hoping that Lambie is back next week, might have an issue otherwise.

Decided that I think I will go with Oosthuizen for captain. Highest per game points on the squad.

C

Cave Dweller

Haven't used the wild card yet. Thinking I might need that for round 9 when Cheetahs, Force and Lions have their bye. That team is the reason for my high score last week. Only changes to run on is Pietersen in for Kingston. Other two transfers were off the bench - Kepu (bye) and Manu (Bye next week). Just hoping that Lambie is back next week, might have an issue otherwise.

Decided that I think I will go with Oosthuizen for captain. Highest per game points on the squad.
Yeah I am keeping mine for the break. Are you gambling on him to score a try again?

C

Cave Dweller

I havent clicked final on my transfers but this is what I am thinking. waiting for last minute for team updates.View attachment 2173 Thoughts?
lol you stole my squad except I have Basson instead of Dagg and the Chiefs try scoring machine instead of Alexander but mine looks identical except for those two oh and I have pocock instead of thomson

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Yeah I am keeping mine for the break. Are you gambling on him to score a try again?

Not really. He has the highest PPG in my side and the Cheetahs are playing the Lions. He might score again. Other option was Thomson but I don't know if he will score that highly against the Stormers. It is starting to get hard.

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
When will they announce the damn highlanders! I want to play Hore as my hooker and Thomson as my captain but its too risk without the squad :(

C

Cave Dweller

Not really. He has the highest PPG in my side and the Cheetahs are playing the Lions. He might score again. Other option was Thomson but I don't know if he will score that highly against the Stormers. It is starting to get hard.
Pocock is my captain hope he robs them blind again

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
my backrow is currently pockock, Coetzee, higgers and messam. It seems wrong not to fit thompson in there but who do i swap out? higgers?

C

Cave Dweller

I have chosen BDP over Liebenberg for following reasons.
-Stormers are making a 13 hour flight where fatigue might play a role after 60 min
-It is their first game in NZ away from SA against a inform Highlanders team with different weather conditions. Teams visiting SA and NZ have struggled in their first matches on tour exception of Blues though.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
I have chosen BDP over Liebenberg for following reasons.
-Stormers are making a 13 hour flight where fatigue might play a role after 60 min
-It is their first game in NZ away from SA against a inform Highlanders team with different weather conditions. Teams visiting SA and NZ have struggled in their first matches on tour exception of Blues though.

unfortunately, BDP is on the bench for the Stormers this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.