• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Fantasy Rugby Competition 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Any thoughts?
Screen Shot 2012-02-23 at 10.07.02.png

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I have a lot of similar players at this stage:

JC Janse van Rensburg, Battleship, Bekker, Nasi Manu, Fritz Lee (although he is on my bench), Pretorious B.I.G, and Diggers.

My other starters are:

Prop: Wyatt Crockett
Lock: Anthony Boric
Backrow: Adam Thomson, Victor Vito
Inside Backs: SBW, Elton Jantjies, Mike Harris
Outside Backs: Lambie and Aplon

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Be less Tahs centric...

Mind you, I noticed along with my own team, it appears the Tahs fans aren't so one eyed when it comes to selecting the fantasy team...

Perhaps the Tahs fans are evoluting...

I just think it's a reflection of our superior intelligence and reasoning...

Mind you, I would probably sub taps in if I wasn't from NSW and believe that he'll be absolutely shut down by the glory that is chariots. Bet he runs riot now and I have to eat my words...

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Anyone else think that Kane Thompson could be a steal? I thought he absolutely ran riot during the RWC. And I think he's only 100k

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Really tempted by Habana, seeing as he's at 13. But I don't know who I'd replace out of Ioane, Lambie and Ranger. Thinking Ranger, as he's a huge scored, but really up and down...and I am not sure that Ranger will score as well from 13 as he seemed to from the wing.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Why is the first thing I need to do is create a team? Should I do the Autopick thingy? You can tell I'm a novice can't you.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
I've changed my team more times than a bisexual at Carnaval...

I'm fairly happy with this one, it might be the final one. plus 325k still in the bank.

Screen Shot 2012-02-23 at 11.37.51.png

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Not sold on Piutau as there are some massive scorers available But you do have to pay 375-400 to get them. I'd probably choose Bleyendaal or Hobbs as your 75K reserve to.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Not sold on Piutau as there are some massive scorers available But you do have to pay 375-400 to get them. I'd probably choose Bleyendaal or Hobbs as your 75K reserve to.

Good spotting hench, I forgot about Hobbs.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Hobbs of those two. Bleyendaal is still competing with Taylor for the spot and both of them will likely be irrelevant when Carter comes back - although I suppose it's possible one might be pushed out to play second-five. Who are you thinking about for your inside backs?

Status
Not open for further replies.