• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR RWC Fantasy League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Doing better than me, sticking to form I lost my captain O'Connor, Brussow got 1 point for 3 mins game time, Todd Clever never rocked up to play aus, don't know if he's injured or resting?, Jonny Wilkinson not picked, and I had to carry O'Connell from last weeek cause I got punished by injuries then to 4 of my guys. All in all, 5 of my starting 15 managed to earn me a collective whole point. Yay!

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Hahaha swat, thats bad.

I had Byrnes as my only point scorer (with 12) before the Wobblies played, hopefully Genia and Beale rack some points.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Cooper has 44 points before the tackles are counted. The amazing thing is that I expect his score now to go up not down - he definitely made more than twice as many tackles as he missed!

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I'm coming 105th overrall.

Team for Stage 4

Figallo, Lazar
Tincu (is starting on the bench against England. Hopefully resting him for Georgia)
Petre, Byrnes
Kaino, Cabello, Namibian Burger
Yachvili
Nonu, Kahui, Pisi
Foden, Clerc, Tuilagi

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Hopefully will have a good round 5. Have got 2 transfers left, pretty solid side so far, every player in 22 scheduled (only NZ and FRA picked so far) to play except Todd Clever.

1. Mike Ross - IRE
2. Huw Bennett - WAL
3. Sona Taumalolo - TON
4. Paul O'Connell - IRE
5. Dannie Roussow - SA
6. Heinrich Brussow - SA
7. Sam Warburton - WAL
8. Jerome Kaino - NZ
9. Morgan Parra - FRA
10. Morne Steyn - SA
11. James O'Connor - AUS (captain)
12. Richard Kahui - NZ
13. Jonny Wilkinson - ENG
14. Cory Jane - NZ
15. Chris Ashton - ENG

16. Hubert Buydens - CAN
17. Sunia Koto - FIJ
18. Kane Thompson - SAM
19. Todd Clever - USA
20. Will Genia - AUS
21. Manu Tuilagi - ENG
22. Kurtley Beale - AUS

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Of course, I leave Castrogiovanni on the bench against USA and he scores a try and makes the dream team. So much for him getting injured against AUS, he's now playing great and here I was thinking he was ruled out. God help me.

Sitting 128th Overall, slow start, but expecting to crawl back up the ladder in the latter rounds.

Round 5 team
1. Martin Castrogiovanni - ITA
2. Bismark du Plessis - RSA
3. Mike Ross - IRE
4. Courtney Lawes - ENG
5. James Horwill - AUS
6. Heinrich Brussouw - RSA
7. Sam Warburton - WAL
8. Juan Leguizamon - ARG
9. Morgan Parra - FRA
10. Morne Steyn - RSA
11. Vereniki Goneva - FIJ
12. Sonny Bill Williams - NZ
13. Richard Kahui - NZ
14. Tommy Bowe - IRE
15. Vincent Clerc - FRA

16. Fabio Ongaro - ITA
17. Owen Franks - NZL
18. Adam Byrnes - RUS
19. Maurie Fa'asavalu - SAM
20. Will Genia - AUS
21. Manu Tuilagi - ENG
22. Kurtley Beale - AUS

Most are playing in the QF stages too, still waiting upon team lists as I don't think ARG will send out a full strength back-row against Georgia and Legs could have a rest. Tuilagi could also be playing against SCO and I doubt the Kiwi's will be using both SBW and Kahui.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
24 hours before the deadline and I am in a quandary over who to sub with only four options available and a totally disfunctional team that needs a complete cleanout. Has anyone any idea of the team NZ will play, I looked on Stuff.com and there was nothing there. I suspect some of Nonu, Kaino and Kahui will be rested this match, but which ones? And will SBW get a run?

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
24 hours before the deadline and I am in a quandary over who to sub with only four options available and a totally disfunctional team that needs a complete cleanout. Has anyone any idea of the team NZ will play, I looked on Stuff.com and there was nothing there. I suspect some of Nonu, Kaino and Kahui will be rested this match, but which ones? And will SBW get a run?

I'm in the same boat, need to know who NZ are going to pick. I've got Kaino, Kahui and Jane in my team already but only 2 transfers left. I also need to know if Huw Bennett will be starting Hooker for Wales. Ideally, If Kahui, Jane and Bennett are picked in the starting side I'll use 2 transfers to sell genia so I can pick up Higginbotham in the back row for kaino.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I put him on the bench this morning for Tuilagi after reading the thread. Pretty happy now :)

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
OK....Round 5 and I've just found the team Up-dates page on Foxsport. It's good now I know who is actually starting....lol

Juan Figallo, BdP, Castrogiovanni (Taumalolo & Rory Best)
Dan Leo, Paul O'Connell (Sione Timani)
Brussow, McCaw, Kaino (George Stowers)
Youngs (Genia)
SBW (Capt), AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), Manu Tuilagi (Onozawa)
Drew Mitchell, Alesana Tuilagi, F Steyn (Tommy Bowe)

Big week here I come.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
I'm not going too bad....Kaino and SBW did pretty well....Stowers is in for McCaw (injured) and he had some good points too.....thank goodness for the ABs tho.....

Status
Not open for further replies.