• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GPS schoolboy rowing 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Prophet

Banned
Bit late, my apologies. I saw that Newington boated the eight on the Parramatta and St Josephs sculling with only 7 men up near Hen & Chicken bay.

- Bobcat
Indeed. Interesting take for Newington to row on the Nepean, however not rare. Kings and Shore also have taken trips there recently.

- Phrophet

Bobcat54

Stan Wickham (3)
Indeed. Interesting take for Newington to row on the Nepean, however not rare. Kings and Shore also have taken trips there recently.

- Phrophet
Newington was not on the Neapean during Gold Cup, I saw them boating on the Parramatta River on the day.

- Bobcat

Footy head

Chris McKivat (8)

- Phrophet
Have seen them down the Nepean recently as well. Interesting training technique shown here by New by not showing up to the gold cup as well. With new injuries or sickness within the crew.

Sydney Rowing Club Regatta this weekend, any predictions on the outcome?

Also any word on the joeys VIII's or 4s?, heard a whisper that the shed this year was quite strong.

ReluctantRower

Allen Oxlade (6)
Sydney Rowing Club Regatta this weekend, any predictions on the outcome?

Also any word on the joeys VIII's or 4s?, heard a whisper that the shed this year was quite strong.
Have a look back through and you will notice numerous predictions and arguments have already been made for this weekend.

The Prophet

Banned
The prophet, Who do you think is the best GPS rowing crew of all time
Have to agree with The Chairman.

However, If I was able to construct a GPS winning crew, it would be;

Stroke - Harvey (E)
7 - Harvey (E)
6 - Harvey (E)
5 - Harvey (E)
4 - Harvey (E)
3 - Harvey (E)
2 - Harvey (E)
Bow - Harvey (E)

All jokes aside, I would not be surprised to see O. Harvey in the global level in the future.

- Phrophet

fuck i love shore

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 61

Karlschidt

Frank Row (1)
Bit late, my apologies. As I live on the river I have seen that Newington boated the eight on the Parramatta and St Josephs sculling with only 7 men up near Hen & Chicken Bay on Saturday. Additionally, I have seen Newington First VIII in their Hudson from last year rather than the Empacher, does anyone know why? Boat damage?

- Bobcat
I believe Newington is just giving the Hudson a go. The Empacher is all good.

The Prophet

Banned
I've heard some rumours spread by some King's rowers working at McDonald's Chatswood - apparently some good things are coming from the 2IV soon after a good two weeks of training volume... More to come, will speak with some coaches this arvo.

- Prophet

thewolfpack

Frank Nicholson (4)
I've heard some rumours spread by some King's rowers working at McDonald's Chatswood - apparently some good things are coming from the 2IV soon after a good two weeks of training volume... More to come, will speak with some coaches this arvo.

- Prophet
I think the kings rowers should focus on flipping burgers so that I can enjoy my triple cheeseburgers, and stop talking up there 2IV, because it is clear that the view boys are better than the rest of the field. Views 2IV to win by 3 boat lenghts.

I think the kings rowers should focus on flipping burgers so that I can enjoy my triple cheeseburgers, and stop talking up there 2IV, because it is clear that the view boys are better than the rest of the field. Views 2IV to win by 3 boat lenghts.
sorry wolf pack but i tend to disagree with what your saying,

to write off a crew and make a call of such in a division in which the dominating crew alters so much is very illogical. i would say that the riverview IV is a good chance but in terms of a clear predicted winner i would disagree.

there is definitely some strength from the joeys 2IV after claiming a win at the gold cup. not the strongest evidence but they did beat a field to achieve that. please form some sense in your statements wolf pack. complete fool

Status
Not open for further replies.