• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Highlanders v Force - Round 4 - Sunday, 19 March

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Really? It seems quite evenly matched to me.

I hope the Force win but I'd be surprised. Kiwis will get a jammy home town win.
Certainly seems to be a couple of teams near the bottom of the pile doesn't it? The standard wouldn't hurt to lift a bit.

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Almost evey Hollanders ruck one of the following happens

Tackle player rolls so the ball is under their chest
Cleanout not for the side but the force side
Smith stands on the player rather than picking up the ball

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
First pictures back from a break and it’s a kid putting a bear with a highlander jersey in in a Speights Beer box. That’s quintessential Dunedin right there

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
That showed a poor understanding of the rules there by Tiatia, if he stood over the dead ball line and picked the ball up as it was rolling in goal, the restart would have taken the ball back to where it was kicked from and not a goal line drop out.

Unless that rule has change and then I apologies.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
That showed a poor understanding of the rules there by Tiatia, if he stood over the dead ball line and picked the ball up as it was rolling in goal, would have taken the ball back to where it was kicked from and not a goal line drop out.

Unless that rule has change and then I apologies.
I thought that, that had changed?