• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Highlanders v Force - Round 4 - Sunday, 19 March

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Alright positive post for the thread:

Hegarty is in my fantasy team and he scored a try so that's goodo.

Reactions: TSR

Thalium

Larry Dwyer (12)
Force have not been great but this ref is shite. All kiwi refs this weekend have been useless. So disappointing as the force should have been well ahead of the game was called correctly

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Game over. Geez that was a blown opportunity for the Force to stay up the top end of the ladder. Will be a tough game next week, as they all seem to be in this competition.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
The Force have some work ons. They're really not connected well in defense. Too many individuals biting when they should hold, holding when they should slide, they're just not organised well enough. I know Eggleston hasn't been there long, but they shouldn't be giving up this many points to a pretty ho-hum Highlanders team.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well not sure I will need to watch game that game again, hell I've got tickets to see Force in a couple of weeks , hope it a better game then.

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
The commentators won’t shut up about frizzel not playing but no mention of force losing Fainga'a and Robertson, 2 of our only wallabies