• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ISA 2022

DaSchmooze

Johnnie Wallace (23)
St. Pius X have the BYE but if what I can gather is correct, I would expect a big percentage of their teams to be playing Trinity this weekend to bolster Aloys. My understanding is that Aloys only have 9 teams in total across all grades so I would expect Pius to backfill most of those games. I believe this is what Stannies did last week. Anyone got any information on this?
Turns out Pius' 4 Open teams will be playing Joeys @ Oxford Falls starting with their 1sts against Joeys 4ths. This will be a tight game but I'd back Pius in a close one

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
This Saturday? Presumably the main game will be earlier than 3:15 to allow the Joeboys to get over to Northbridge to support the Firsts.

RUGBY12345

Frank Row (1)
anyone going augs vs oak hill could ye please let me know how tye Jecks goes the number 10 been watching him for a while he's looking good only 16

biguso

Frank Row (1)
if you see brodie hitchman starting for the 1sts for augs give him some support for his 100th great iniciative

Hankspank

Larry Dwyer (12)
Thoughts on the game Hankspank? That seems like a comfortable win?
Opening 10 minutes were standard Northern Beaches fare with an early string of penalties to Auggies which resulted in 2 goals. Oaks struck back and the backs scored a run of exceptional ensemble tries leading to the big halftime lead.
Solid fight back by Auggies in the second half especially when Hopoate got really involved.
Unfortunately there were again several serious injuries with the Auggies winger looking to have damaged his knee pretty badly and Oakhills half with a bad ankle injury

DaSchmooze

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Heard the game had some very dodgy officiating in favour of the victors.

Didn’t personally see the game but always disappointing to hear pride overpowering genuine schoolboy rugby, assuming this was actually the case.
I hope that wasn't the case.

DaSchmooze

Johnnie Wallace (23)
This doesn't appear to be anywhere else so here's a ladder for quick reference:
School:
Played:
Won:
Lost:
For:
Against:
Diff:
2​
2​
0​
93​
42​
51​
6​
Gregs​
2​
1​
1​
27​
28​
-1​
4​
Pats​
2​
1​
1​
39​
43​
-4​
4​
Auggies​
2​
1​
1​
38​
52​
-14​
4​
Stannies​
1​
1​
0​
16​
10​
6​
3​
Kinross​
2​
0​
2​
27​
68​
-41​
2​
Pius​
1​
0​
1​
27​
29​
-2​
1​

Gotheboys

Frank Nicholson (4)

Didn’t personally see the game but always disappointing to hear pride overpowering genuine schoolboy rugby, assuming this was actually the case.
The game was officiated by an ex Super 12 referee
Plus a central west touch judge and a st pats touchie

its pretty poor to make comments on a game that you weren’t there for mate

Old Dog

Frank Row (1)

Officiated my former international referee Nathan Pearce.