• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Italy v Australia, Sunday Nov 10 2013, Stadio Olimpico

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

Ten/OneHD commentator.....held up that will disappoint the crowd. Who gives a shit it either a try or its not!

Jenkss

Bob McCowan (2)
"definitely a try to to the italian , clearly over the line and grounded"

"Ruling is held up short"

"Oh..."

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
The Wallabies are holding very well. I am impressed. If we can do it against a more threatening team I will be even more impressed.

G

galumay

Its a concern that we cant stop even a side like Italy from scoring tries if they hold it for a decent amount of phases on our line. Against better sides where we rarely bother the scorer, you cant be letting in tries at the other end.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
WOOHOO!!!! We Win!!! Well done boys! :)

Other than obviously being happy for the win & giving everyone a run is there anything else we can really take from this game? I thought Italy would potentially be really up for this game but were pretty poor TBH.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Its a concern that we cant stop even a side like Italy from scoring tries if they hold it for a decent amount of phases on our line. Against better sides where we rarely bother the scorer, you cant be letting in tries at the other end.
I disagree i think they went well def then but its hard when jackson is willing them on to score a try

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
Quade would've been my MoM but i'm bias! Certainly not dissapointed with the badger getting it. Few errors from Matty but he had another solid game at 12 and complimented quade beautifully. It brings the best out of both of them.

Massive improvement from the forwards albeit against a lesser team than the poms. Need that same intent against the irish next week.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Forwards were good, but our backs and Italy's poor defence won that for us. It wasn't a traditional grinding win off the back of a dominant pack.

Forwards still need to lift to beat the tier 1 sides to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.