• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Japan vs Wallabies, Nissan Stadium, Yokohama, Sat 4th Nov 4.40pm AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Man I wish that was Phillip taking that line. Great start from Philip

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
This is a big 15min for Joe Powell. I think he is probably the 5th best half back in Aus atm. Yeh 5th is fair. Behind Genia , ruru, phipps, and a fit Lowrance

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Well Japan should of been of been doing that 30 min ago. Missed opportunities from them

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
This is a big 15min for Joe Powell. I think he is probably the 5th best half back in Aus atm. Yeh 5th is fair. Behind Genia , ruru, phipps, and a fit Lowrance

He was the best Aus halfback in Super Rugby this year......... very unlucky not to be on the bench behind Genia. Those Force halfbacks aren't too bad either......... hopefully they can pick up a Super Rugby contract for next year.

T

TOCC

Japan has successfully targeted the wallabies twice now with the rolling maul, NH teams will be taking note of that. Pretty weak maul defence from the aussies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
He was the best Aus halfback in Super Rugby this year... very unlucky not to be on the bench behind Genia. Those Force halfbacks aren't too bad either... hopefully they can pick up a Super Rugby contract for next year.
Haha that's a laugh. Lowrance was the best half back easy until he was injured. He even had a call from chek saying he would of been 1st 15. And ruru is much better then powell

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Japan has successfully targeted the wallabies twice now with the rolling maul, NH teams will be taking note of that. Pretty weak maul defence from the aussies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Japan do that to everyone. They chuck 15 players into the maul lol

T

TOCC

How the fuck can you play U20s at 10 and not be able to pass left to right?
How the fuck can a reserve 10 at test level not have a left to right pass?

I don’t blame Hodge, I blame the coaches.

Hodge has surprised me with his performances this year, he runs great lines and is surprisingly strong in contact. Suited for a wing, 13 or maybe a ball running 12, but not 10.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Haha that's a laugh. Lowrance was the best half back easy until he was injured. He even had a call from chek saying he would of been 1st 15. And ruru is much better then powell

Look, I'm sure they'll be good enough to pick up an EPS contract somewhere, or maybe even get a gig for Sri Lanka or Laos in the IPRC next year...........

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
looks like a fairly good side.
In fact, if we still had AVATAR BETS I7d fancy a punt on them.
>
80bb58cd-07e3-4876-a06c-e60851997845_zps85f8e163.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.