• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

John I Dent 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

No.8

Phil Hardcastle (33)
you are an idiot.
So if there is a big tackle in the grand final this weekend the ref should reach for the pocket?
Have a look at the footage you clown, there was nothing in it. It is a contact sport.

Lolol what's it got to do with a tackle? He stomped on a players head.

jb23

Allen Oxlade (6)
Great news that's the Game will be lived streamed.
Will that be the same for colts or just the premier grade game??

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
2nd Grade: Queanbeyan 29 def Vikings 28 - with a try after the bell
3rd Grade: Queanbeyan 25 def Vikings 20
4th Grade: Wests 31 def Vikings 29
Colts: Royals 20 def Vikings 17
Women's: Royals 27 def Vikings 22

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Congrats to Royals!

I thought Vikings might've had a penalty at the end there, but their defence just fell apart.

Also, what was that winger thinking going for the chip kick along the sideline......... dumb play.

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
You have to feel for Tuggies today losing both first and seconds after the siren, leading in colts and thirds with 5 to go and then coming away with nothing. They are a proud club that invest hard in players and had star studded teams right through the grades. It just doesn't seem right that a team of NRC players with a scattering of brumbies and wallabies could be beaten by QBN and Royals.

pablo

Darby Loudon (17)
You have to feel for Tuggies today losing both first and seconds after the siren, leading in colts and thirds with 5 to go and then coming away with nothing. They are a proud club that invest hard in players and had star studded teams right through the grades. It just doesn't seem right that a team of NRC players with a scattering of brumbies and wallabies could be beaten by QBN and Royals.

You don't have to feel for them at all, they have had their days in the sun a plenty.

24 years is a long time to wait for us Bluebaggers, we are a proud club that invests in local rugby with solid grassroots and values. Party hard Royals!!

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
You don't have to feel for them at all, they have had their days in the sun a plenty.

24 years is a long time to wait for us Bluebaggers, we are a proud club that invests in local rugby with solid grassroots and values. Party hard Royals!!

Mate I think you are being a bit heartless towards the Vikings - they would all be feeling that loss. Sure it was only Lealiifano's second game for the season and Fainifo's fourth but they still would have taken the time to learn the names of all the new guys Tuggies bought in this year. There were still 7 players from Tuggies run on 2014 GF side playing and two years together builds strong bonds. I just hope these guys can shake it off and pick themselves up in time for the NRC. I'm think it is really good that the NRC side is 80% Tuggies because Brad and the boys will be hungry to win something after losing everything on offer yesterday! I actually heard Brad was in the car park after the game looking for his car keys - apparently he lost them too!

Status
Not open for further replies.