• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Karmichael Hunt charged with cocaine supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Even the fact that Karmichael was in contact with a cocaine trafficing syndicate is pretty bad. It's not like he just knew a small time drug dealer who occasionally got him some Coke.

It's a big enough syndicate to get investigated by the CCC. How do you even get in contact with people like that unless you expose yourself to a very bad environment.

Real disappointing.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
I definitely think some of Newman's police state laws rubbed Queenslanders the wrong way. I think his worst mistake though was turning his strong-arm tactics on the traditional liberal support base, lawyers, the medical profession and the judiciary.

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Even the fact that Karmichael was in contact with a cocaine trafficing syndicate is pretty bad. It's not like he just knew a small time drug dealer who occasionally got him some Coke.

It's a big enough syndicate to get investigated by the CCC. How do you even get in contact with people like that unless you expose yourself to a very bad environment.

Real disappointing.
It would suggest that he personally knew a member of the syndicate wouldn't it? Say a fellow ex state of origin player as an example.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
ARU integrity team looking into this matter now

Which ones are they?
Screen Shot 2015-02-20 at 11.23.23.png

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Hunt had his own "brand"
It is now fucked for a year or two but he may pop up in Europe eventually.
Bloke was a Red, albeit a new one, Had he performed on the field to expectation - shit no
Is he a big loss - shit no (in the future he may have been but right now NO NO NO)
A lot of posters blew smoke up this blokes arse way too early. He obviously was blowing shit up his nose, Fuckwit.........

I reckon Frisby is going to be very important this weekend, either at 15 or 10

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
We are only at Page 4 for a serious drug charge.

Shows the pulling power of Kurtley - 100 odd pages (I thinK) for a shitty sms

Jezza

Bob McCowan (2)
...apparently the police were called after the Red/Brumbies game when an unknown white substance was found close by to a number of the Queensland players. On further analysis it was determioned to be the try line....

Status
Not open for further replies.