• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Kurtley Beale

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerflanker

Ken Catchpole (46)
Well, apparently last Australian Rugby walked into The Tool Shed, it asked the bloke behind the counter if they could look in the "VIP* Selection" for anything double-ended and wrapped in barbed wire, because it "just wasn't enough" the last time they got the rotating black elephant with the inbuilt camera and the flash probe.

Holy fucking fuck what a fucking pack of utter fucking imbeciles, from top to fucking bottom.

If this is going any where towards where "deeply offensive text and images" usually go, then the matter is more serious than the person for whom this thread is titled

1) As I stated earlier: the DSWYE** clause should be enacted to anyone responsible, regardless of the position they hold. That, to me, is serious misconduct when it has the ability to interrupt the harmony of a touring party

2) Beale and anyone involved in sharing that message need to go. No ifs, buts, or maybes. That is utterly unacceptable behaviour, and if it was on team-supplied gear (like the iPads all players seem to have these days) then it is gross misuse of company equipment and would result in instant dismissal under the Acceptable Use policies of pretty much any organisation who has one

3) The entire metric clusterfuck of committees, sub-committees, commissions, panels, consultancy boards, advisory units, superjunkets and other bullshit that this political animal runs on needs terminating. Drop the napalm, throw the match, and walk away in slow mo.

EDIT: I volunteer to do it ONLY if RUPA are included in the genocide of numpty fucking self-serving rugby pricks.

Too long have Australian Rugby supporters been passively supporting this old boys' junket, and look what it has produced. I cannot summon any more words. I just can't. No wait, I fucking can:

***ts. Utter, gormless, ***ts. Is it any wonder we're a minority sport?

* Very Intense Pain

**Don't Shit Where You Eat

Excellent summary of how many of us are feeling.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I'm going to activate the algorithm that relocates all posters in this thread with more than 10 posts to a redundant server maintained on Pitcairn Island by @Dismal Pillock. Who has Super Moderator status.
Ye all be fucked.

You're going to need a bigger Island.........

image.jpg

Also @Dismal nay require some additional minions

image.jpg

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
I had the tab but went to the note. Best decision ever. Meeting write ups are a breeze.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Yep. I was already on my second Nexus the first time I picked up a Tab, and discovered I cannot go back from naked 'droid. TouchWiz has great features bu a few little things that I cannot fathom.

On Topic: fuck rugby. Fuck it to hell.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Yep. I was already on my second Nexus the first time I picked up a Tab, and discovered I cannot go back from naked 'droid. TouchWiz has great features bu a few little things that I cannot fathom.

On Topic: fuck rugby. Fuck it to hell.
Off topic: main goal is to fuck off all the notepads and swap it for technology. So far it's been interesting insofar as my current project hadn't allowed me the time to play with toys. Not when you have to wrangle with the beast known as Salesforce.

On topic: after this shit today I'm gonna slink off to my happy place (gym) and come back to watch the rugby club. They better not sugar coat this shit; let natural justice take its course and the guilty parties can move on. A few have spoken about the workplace, if it happened in mine you're just on borrowed time or you are flung out the door. I really want this shit sorted so I can get back to enjoying the team I love win games. I won't lose faith, but it just makes it harder to enjoy.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Gentlemen (mod hat on)

Can we leave unsubstantiated rumours about someone's personal life out of here

Expect to see some deletions from the thread, if anyone has any issues please provide an essay with references providing evidence on Aus's liable and defamation laws that I am in error

Careful folks. Remind yourself of above. Some things should not be posted... ... ... yet.

In the meantime, just get busy finding a cauldron large enough, preparing flaming torches, polishing Tin Foil Hats, checking the Faraday cage, and for the hell of it get a Van Der Graaf generator ready just in case we need some special effects.

Me, I'm getting busy preparing a couple of jousting sticks. I reckon these will be a great talking point when I rock up to the Angry Mob with them in lieu of my trusty pitchfork.

formerflanker

Ken Catchpole (46)
Off topic: main goal is to fuck off all the notepads and swap it for technology. So far it's been interesting insofar as my current project hadn't allowed me the time to play with toys. Not when you have to wrangle with the beast known as Salesforce.

On topic: after this shit today I'm gonna slink off to my happy place (gym) and come back to watch the rugby club. They better not sugar coat this shit; let natural justice take its course and the guilty parties can move on. A few have spoken about the workplace, if it happened in mine you're just on borrowed time or you are flung out the door. I really want this shit sorted so I can get back to enjoying the team I love win games. I won't lose faith, but it just makes it harder to enjoy.

Yep, and let it all out in the open so we can deal with it. Only then can supporters move on.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
This is what is wrong with Australian Rugby - it has no balls.

Absolutely pathetic, politically correct rubbish. Whatever happened to playing footy and getting rid of all these namby pamby hangers on. 10 days into an investigation into one storm in a teacup leads to another!

If the text was so deeply offensive, why wasn't it dealt with when it first came to someone's attention.
Maybe the person who was the subject of the texts got sick of the character assassination in the media

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Any reason KB (Kurtley Beale) can't play for the Rams this weekend? I know he has been suspended from all rugby, but jeez it would bring the crowds up.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Any more room in New Zealand for someone who loves rugby but hates the ARU?
As long as you know how to turn the light on that the last bloke bound for the Goldie turned off as he departed Auckland Airport.

I think it's not the ARU that you hate but it is some of the people, processes, and agendas in the ARU that have taken control of the beast, and who refuse to surrender their control of the keys to the corporate wine cellar that are the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.