• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Kurtley Beale

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Train Without a Station

Undoubtedly, he knew that question was going to be asked,I'm equally confident that he has taken on board plenty of advice on how to answer that question.
Makes the answer a very big statement IMO.

Considering that Beale's manager has seemingly conceded the offence occurred by saying he has evidence Link knew about the messages, it doesn't make a good statement about Hooper

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
So....as its going really well in ARU land, is it time we started to ponder what could potentially be on the mind of any of the QANTAS board members as they roll in to the office tomorrow morning?

How many sacrifices will the sponsorship gods demand to be appeased?

brokendown

Vay Wilson (31)
So..as its going really well in ARU land, is it time we started to ponder what could potentially be on the mind of any of the QANTAS board members as they roll in to the office tomorrow morning?

How many sacrifices will the sponsorship gods demand to be appeased?

it would be hypocritical of the Qantas board to say anything,the way the airline is performing

Lorenzo

Colin Windon (37)
I'd prefer a caretaker coach get given a 12 month contract if link goes (rather than locking up Cheika for 3 years or whatever).

Reactions: mst

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
it would be hypocritical of the Qantas board to say anything,the way the airline is performing

True, but it may be the cost saver the board need to settle the shareholders. I fear that the decision will be made easier each day this continues.

Thinker

Darby Loudon (17)
I'd prefer a caretaker coach get given a 12 month contract if link goes (rather than locking up Cheika for 3 years or whatever).

Cheika can't get the gig. He only has 2 years Super Rugby experience. Apparently not even 3 years in a Super Rugby environment is enough.

Players will begin to question his role, especially as he tries to coach them. You know the job he was hired to do. Then bullying and sexual harassment will begin until he quits.

The ARU needs to make sure the next appointment is qualified. A Doctorate in Sports Coaching plus 20 years as a tier 1 test coach should be a good place to start. Oh, and an accurate LinkedIn profile.

No more unqualified folks, please.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
True, but it may be the cost saver the board need to settle the shareholders. I fear that the decision will be made easier each day this continues.

Shareholders are usually a bit more rational than the average rugby supporter, fortunately.

Only an idiot would support a cutback in advertising expenditures.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Shareholders are usually a bit more rational than the average rugby supporter, fortunately.

I hope so, but the "product" they have invested in has an image problem, and the promoters of the brand are not really doing the product any favours atm.

lincoln

Bob Loudon (25)
Watched Offsiders today and it is somewhat concerning how this is being viewed by outsiders (ok Leach hates rugby but the others were rationale - including Waleed Aly).

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
everyone is talking about it, I went to the nursery yesterday to buy some trees and was wearing an Aus Rugby cap, got an earful from the bloke that served me!

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
That's ironic given Qantas is involved in the discussion.
There has been nothing but bad news coming out of their HO for a year,yet their share price increased 40% .
There is nothing rational about holding their script at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.