• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Kurtley Beale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
It was not a legal proceeding.

There may have been a "judge" presiding.

The real court case is coming unless the ARU settle quickly before it gains more legs

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
You're going to have to help me with that one BH. What has she got right?

(apart from there was a tribunal)

I'm not going to try and trawl through her articles from the beginning but from my reading she suggested from very early on that there was far more to the issue than just Beale causing problems. She was about the first to suggest that there was an issue with the second text message.

Clearly her principle source is Beale (or his camp). It would seem that's not her only source though.

Or do you think that this is just a media witch hunt with the sole aim of defending Beale even if they have to bring down half the ARU?

Even Wayne Smith who has probably been the last journalist in the matter that could be accused of being a cheerleader for Beale is pointing towards issues further up the chain at the ARU as well.

The way events have unfolded and then referencing that back to what has been reported in all locations prior to that would suggest that accepting one side of the story on face value whilst dismissing the other side is frought with danger.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
And on the compensation matter, the only real question now is just how much.

We have a public confession of sexual harassment by an employee, with that employee being punished quite substantially by the ARU

The rest is how much to make it go away

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Well, They are off and running.

"Jacquelin Magnay" in London reports that.'The Wallabies are ready to welcome disgraced fullback Kurtley Beale back into the fold as soon as he is ready, new defence coach Nathan Grey has revealed. both Grey and halfback Nick Phipps spoke about the important contribution Beale could have on the team from the Wallabies’ hotel in central London as they prepared for a clash against the Barbarians on the weekend".

Cheika puts out a statement that Beale will not tour, and his New (4 days) defence coach then contradicts him with this?.

Maybe Grey is innocent, and the Article Headline "Kurtley Beale may play against Barbarians" is to blame - but can these blokes TRULY be this Naive?

All is Well. Nothing to See Here.
You'd need to see the entire transcript.
Q. "Is Beale an important attacking threat for the Wallabies (potentially)?"
A. "Yes, he could be."

Edit - "Kurtley Beale may play against Barbarians"

But The Wallabies set-up really needs to put some fucking corks in fucking mouths and oversee the conduit of information a bit better at the moment. It beggars belief that we are still getting random quotes from all mannner of players and staff in the wake of this batfisted cat-shag of a fucking sideshow.
Take the cover off the driver, Cheika, and tee-up!!

formerflanker

Ken Catchpole (46)
I'm not going to try and trawl through her articles from the beginning but from my reading she suggested from very early on that there was far more to the issue than just Beale causing problems. She was about the first to suggest that there was an issue with the second text message.

Clearly her principle source is Beale (or his camp). It would seem that's not her only source though.

Or do you think that this is just a media witch hunt with the sole aim of defending Beale even if they have to bring down half the ARU?

Even Wayne Smith who has probably been the last journalist in the matter that could be accused of being a cheerleader for Beale is pointing towards issues further up the chain at the ARU as well.

The way events have unfolded and then referencing that back to what has been reported in all locations prior to that would suggest that accepting one side of the story on face value whilst dismissing the other side is frought with danger.

Is there anyone in the rugby community who has a plan to get all facts out into the open? We need a honest broker with skill and expertise to bring all the warring parties together; to be able to trust but verify all claims; and to exhaustively examine all points of view. Every person who has had a part in this saga needs to be relentlessly questioned in an open forum.
Can this be done? Is there a mechanism? Does such an impartial person exist?
Only then will we be able to enjoy what the wallabies do on the field.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Sir Kurtley comes back, plays for the wallabies and scores the winning try against the All Blacks.

All will be forgotten, he will be vindicated,

The bus rolls on (until the next stop)
Always, yes, we be fickle, fickle humans

In the past,we the fickle may have. But I think we have now crossed in to a new and uncharted territory where the reactions of "supporters" are not so predictable.

This has already re-fired up the natives!

Well, They are off and running.

"Jacquelin Magnay" in London reports that.'The Wallabies are ready to welcome disgraced fullback Kurtley Beale back into the fold as soon as he is ready, new defence coach Nathan Grey has revealed. both Grey and halfback Nick Phipps spoke about the important contribution Beale could have on the team from the Wallabies’ hotel in central London as they prepared for a clash against the Barbarians on the weekend".

Cheika puts out a statement that Beale will not tour, and his New (4 days) defence coach then contradicts him with this?.

Maybe Grey is innocent, and the Article Headline "Kurtley Beale may play against Barbarians" is to blame - but can these blokes TRULY be this Naive?

Beefcake

Bill Watson (15)
I think that if anything is being shown here is that IMHO you are out of your depth and clearly this is beyond your comprehension and intellect.

Why would she front a tribunal hearing that is to deal with someone else? To suit you?

Is it setting up a lawsuit or actually fact? It does seem that the evidence would support her claim that she was bullied.

Their comes a point where I must say we appreciate that you are willing to continue to demonstrate new and different ways to show there are dickheads alive and well in the community.

However, there is a limit, and you have now gone beyond it. Ignorance is a behaviour and your comments are clearly offensive.

I will say that you are the type person I do not want near the game, and if you can actually read, will have noticed that majority here on the GAGR do not want the behaviours anywhere near them.

From a personal point of view. if you were a Brumbies supporter, by now I would be wanting to identify you, so I could petition to have you made ineligible to be a member!

Is there anyone in the rugby community who has a plan to get all facts out into the open? We need a honest broker with skill and expertise to bring all the warring parties together; to be able to trust but verify all claims; and to exhaustively examine all points of view. Every person who has had a part in this saga needs to be relentlessly questioned in an open forum.

court?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member

Another Wallaby leadership group truth session?

We've just got to find where they left the talking stick.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
You'd need to see the entire transcript.
A. "Yes, he could be."

But The Wallabies set-up really needs to put some fucking corks in fucking mouths and oversee the conduit of information a bit better at the moment. It beggars belief that we are still getting random quotes from all mannner of players and staff in the wake of this batfisted cat-shag of a fucking sideshow.
Take the cover off the driver, Cheika, and tee-up!!

I think the other part of it is that while desperately wanting to keep this non-provincial, "some" people are starting to get sick of the chorus of Tah players and now assistant coach continuing the pro-Beale rhetoric.

What they are doing is counter-productive, and are really just fanning the flames. Its coming across as arrogant and egotistical, and I will say its seeding more resentment in non-Tahs supporters and willing those outside of NSW to want to subscribe to a conspiracy theory.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)

Mate

happy to take on the unbiased role BUT I want dictatorial powers.

Scrub

Hell West & Crooked

Alex Ross (28)
A. "Yes, he could be."

Take the cover off the driver, Cheika, and tee-up!![/quote]

I know what you are saying, and I agree - and I know that Cheika can't do it (until they get back from Europe) but in the current Climate, I'd Fire the silly bastard for that - and I m serious; For not having the brains to not know how to say "Micheal has already been clear on this point" and yet STILL deciding to talk to the Media.

Just not up to the task - so send a message to the rest...

I agree; take the cover off the driver, Cheika, and tee-up!!

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
i am serious.
who is Chuck?
(really)

Biffo, you can't be serious,
You mean you haven't heard of the greatest athlete the world has ever known; the legend who is the best player in any sport he ever participates in?
Why, we're talking about no other than Chuck Norris himself.o_O

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Biffo, you can't be serious,
You mean you haven't heard of the greatest athlete the world has ever known; the legend who is the best player in any sport he ever participates in?
Why, we're talking about no other than Chuck Norris himself.o_O

emu - you let Chuck outa the bag - but I suppose NO_ONE could keep HIM in there for long :)

Status
Not open for further replies.