• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Last Tri Ever: GAGR Wallabies vs. All Blacks MOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
3. Will Genia
2. Radike Samo
1. James Horwill

HM: All the boys played their part in the win. Congrats to Robbie as well. Best first half for years!

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
3. Dan Vickerman - a monster
2. Radike Samo - another monster
1. James Horwill - fantastic first captain's knock

F

Fredfreduels

3. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
2. Pocock
1. McCabe

HM Cooper, Genia, Vicks, Samo

............and Barnes

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
3 Radike Samo
2 Will Genia
1 Dan Vickerman

Although Pocock, Elsom, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), Beale, Horwill all deserve a point at least

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
3 Genia
2 Pocock, I thought he won plenty of turnover tonight but barnes was calling them (for either side)
1 AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), best game in 12 months. JOC (James O'Connor), thanks for the breeezas

C

chief

3 Samo
2 Genia
1 Pocock

Disappointing that I don't get to put Vickerman in. He was the better of the two 2nd rowers. Horwill gave a way a little too many penalties.

So hard to pick. Not one bad player

Q

QuadeCooperFan

3. Samo - Excellent game. Those two line breaks and especially the one where he scored the try was amazing, and that fend!! did well in what was a very physical effort from the Wobs forward pack
2. Genia - immense as usual, setting up that try was an excellent answer to the ABs try moments before. ended up being the difference
1. Pocock - made quite a few turnovers. late in the 2nd half made a crucial tackle and then a turnover which forced a penalty. ABs were on a roll and were gaining numbers on Wobs.

HMs to many players though, was a terrific all round effort, especially from the forwards!! they dominated the break down tonight.

rigs23

Allen Oxlade (6)
1. Genia
2. Samo
3. Vicks vapour rub

AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), A. Finger honorable mentions. pocock is at another level

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
How the fuck do I pick 3??

Ok well it has to be the pack even though Genia was awesome

3. Vickerman
2. Samo
1. Pocock

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
3. Genia - magnificent performance. ABs will have to go back to the drawing board as they thought they had him figured out.
2. Ioane - had a huge workrate and could quite easily have scored a try or two more.
1. Horwill - A magnificent captain's knock, huge workrate and a real physical presence.

T

tallboy

Holy shit, couldn't wipe the smile off my face with a brick.
3) Genia (so hard to contain, ask questions)
2) Pocock (who says the games going away from traditional opensides)
1) Samo (a brute)

HM everyone else, intensity, enthusiasm, defense. It's not a world cup but it was a very impressive step in the right direction.

Cyril Towers (30)
3.Samo
2. Vicks
1. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)

HMs to KB (Kurtley Beale), Kev, diggers, Genia

Status
Not open for further replies.