• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Last Tri Ever: GAGR Wallabies vs. All Blacks MOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swarley

Bob Loudon (25)
3. Genia
2. Samo
1. Pocock

HM- Beale, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), Vickerman. Fantastic game with all players doing their part. Maybe O'Connor's absence grounded the team a little more?

Z

Zeno

3 Genia
2 Horwill
1 Samo

They get my points because they were highly visible wherever the ball was but I reckon everyone put in the same effort. The numbers pouring into the rucks skull-first, the tough one-on-one tackles to shut down breakouts, the pick-and-drives... every Aussie put his head and shoulders into the job. Just great.

AkRiD

Allen Oxlade (6)
3 Vicks - Showed real intensity and hit some of those break down HARD!
2 Samo - Those two runs, one for a try, plus his general play and intensity. BRILLIANT. It's what you need from an 8
1 Genia - Coming along as the best 9 in the world. May he have many good years ahead of him.

All round they showed a real hunger and for once they actually dominated the Blecks in contact.

Jethro Tah

Bob Loudon (25)
3. Genia
2. Samo
1. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)

Half points if allowed to : Vickerman, Ant, Pocock, Horwill, Rocky

P

pete88

3. Genia
2. Samo (would have had top spot if he hadn't been subbed so early)
1. Ashley-Cooper (would have been Vickerman, see above)

HM Vickerman, Pocock, Horwill, Elsom, Ant Fainga'a, James O'Connor and QC (Quade Cooper)'s trailing knee.

And as an avowed McCalman doubter, well done to him, he came on and actually ~did some stuff~

Athilnaur

Arch Winning (36)
3. Samo
2. Vickerman
1. Genia

HM - Elsom, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), Horwill.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

darkhorse

Darby Loudon (17)
3 - Vickerman (as good as sharpe's runs can be, vicks showed him what a lock is required to do)
2 - Samo (Unlike Palu know what a ruck looks like)
1 - Genia (He's sniping runs were a lot more effective this time round. IMO it had more to do with the wallaby forward not running in the midfield channels and instead running lines of Genia)

J

JJ

3. Genia
2. Samo
1. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)

Ashley-Cooper was the most active player on the park. Would love to see a GPS tracker on him he didn't stop running the whole game. Also after my 2nd watching, the best back in defense from both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.