• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Last Tri Ever: GAGR Wallabies vs. All Blacks MOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
3. Genia
2. Samo
1. Pocock

Very hard to pick just 3 that but the above mentioned stood out when watching the game live.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
3. Vickerman
2. Samo
1. Horwill

Many others deserving. Genia magnificent game, but might as well have a neon sign above him when planning a box kick!

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
3. Samo
2. Genia
1. Pocock

HM to everyone, Vicks was outstanding, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) was great, I think Moore has been overlooked in a lot of the praise, thought he was very good last night.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Genia magnificent game, but might as well have a neon sign above him when planning a box kick!

Horwill seemed able to ignore the advertising.

3. Samo
2. Vickerman
1. Genia

no bad wallabies this time around - just a naughty one.

T

Tongaussie

3. A. Ashley-Cooper - worked hard all night, shut down many of the AB's attacking phases in tandem with Ant Fainga'a.
2. W. Genia - has 360 degrees of vision. Box kicking let him down a bit, but more than made up for it with a meat pie and awesome set up for Digby & KB (Kurtley Beale).
1. D. Vickerman - from the moment he hit his first ruck, I knew NZ were in for a tough night. The lack of self-preservation as he hit those rucks really brought out the bloodlust in us Wallabies fans, which has been absent for so many years! Hopefully stays injury-free in the RWC.

W

Worldcupnut

3. Samo ( who'll ever forget that try)
2.Will ( Best halfback since Joost van der Westhuisen )
1. Horwill ( tremendous how they kept focussed under him for his first run as capt. Allowed Rocky to have a great game too. )

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
3. Will Genia
2. Radike Samo
1. James Horwill

HM: All the boys played their part in the win. Congrats to Robbie as well. Best first half for years!

I approve of this message.

I'll be getting the fro out for the RWC, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.