• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

League Targets

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Cleary gets bored and decides to emulate his hero Dan carter and build a different legacy saving the code here. And does so by saying I’ll only come if the players outside me are Liam Martin and Stephen Crichton, give them all the lithium in WA twig.
Nicola apparently asked Hamish the other day in France if there was a way she could help out.....hopefully he’s on the blower to her right now.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Nicola apparently asked Hamish the other day in France if there was a way she could help out.....hopefully he’s on the blower to her right now.

He still hasn't won an origin & i'd imagine that would be a pretty big carrot for a jail rugby player

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Where have you seen this KOB?
5EADE7E1-09C0-4428-996E-0F609DAE8605.png

noscrumnolife

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Been some pretty shoddy reporting on this whole saga (not referencing this article by Christy). The 1.6 million figure was utter garbage that did nothing but pile on to Aus Rugby.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Wonder if it’s completely dead or RA actually not paying what an agent says. I’d support bringing him over.

He won’t be short of offers no matter what they are saying. Even overseas Rugby would throw a deal towards him if they know he’s keen.

There was also the talk he wasn’t keen on the Force…

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Wonder if it’s completely dead or Rugby Australia actually not paying what an agent says. I’d support bringing him over.

He won’t be short of offers no matter what they are saying. Even overseas Rugby would throw a deal towards him if they know he’s keen.

There was also the talk he wasn’t keen on the Force…
It seems his manager was trying to play RA and it went down like a lead balloon. I don't think we've heard the end of it but yes going overseas is a distinct possibility. What club is Jack Maddocks at?

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
It seems his manager was trying to play Rugby Australia and it went down like a lead balloon. I don't think we've heard the end of it but yes going overseas is a distinct possibility. What club is Jack Maddocks at?
Paloise

Could see him being the exact big 12 they love having. Bit of a Mark Gasnier. We’ll never know..

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
As someone points out above the reporting was pretty shoddy - first the amount was wrong and now it seems the approach came from their side anyway. Rugby Australia obviously then got Twiggy on board.
Have I missed something? Theres zero to suggest Twiggy was directly involved or on board in this; he owns a dozen seperate companies and delegates authority to the board, the Force being one of the smallest.

Had he taken a personal interest, I’d expect they would have signed him.